Existing Member?

Check It Off The List

Pictures Updated

CHINA | Monday, 12 November 2007 | Views [407]

Finally, with the help of the Sanders family technical guru, we have uploaded pictures from our trip to Beijing on Picture Trails.  Here is the directlink if you want to take a look.

http://www.picturetrail.com/thesanders

Looking back, the decision to blog was short sighted.  We have been so busy that we are less than adequate at updating this site regularly.  I have a legal pad full of notes that just need to be typed and uploaded, I will try to get to it shortly.  We will also attempt to post more pictures because we have got plenty to share.  This past weekend we traveled with our two friends to Xi Tang River Town, as seen in Mission Impossible 3 and have got some cool photos of that excursion.  This upcoming weekend we will be joined by our first American Guest as Jenn's dad drops by for an extended weekend holiday.  We are extremely excited to hang out with him and for our first attempt at traveling to the airport via the Maglev Train to pick him up.  Until next time... 

Tags: planes trains & automobiles

About thesanders


Follow Me

Where I've been

Photo Galleries

My trip journals


See all my tags 


 

 

Travel Answers about China

Do you have a travel question? Ask other World Nomads.