Existing Member?

Nothing Short of an Adventure "Own only what you can carry with you; know language, know countries, know people. Let your memory be your travel bag."

A brief of Belgium & Amsterdam in <100 palabras!

BELGIUM | Tuesday, 7 October 2008 | Views [304] | Comments [1]

Friday(4pm)

Salamanca-Madrid, bus. Madrid-Hotel, metro & taxi.

Saturday

Madrid-Belgium, bus & airplane.

South Brussels-Brussels, bus

Brussels-Antwerp, train & sketchy men

Antwerp---MEGAN!!!!!!!!

Antwerp-Amsterdam, train

Amsterdam, bikes, beautiful, fall, canals, Anne Frank Huis, I AMSTERDAM, Redlight District, etc...

Amsterdam-Antwerp, train, emergency evacuation in the Netherlands, jumping train tracks, Hollands's finest beer.

Antwerp, 6hrs sleep.

Sunday

Antwerp, Belgian Waffles, hot chocolate, tour, chocolate, Meir, frits, chocolate, (surprised?)

Antwerp-Brussels, train

Brussels-Airport, bus

Belgium-Madrid, airplane

Airport-Estacion de Sur de Autobuses, metro, taxi

Madrid-Salamanca, bus

Monday(1am)

Bus Station-Bed, walk

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

88 words to be exact!

The trip was absolutely amazing, I'm so glad I went and I have absolutely no regrets.. and the fact that I was with my best friend made it that much better! (cheesy, but true!)

As you can see there was a lot of transportation-- 80 percent of which I was almost late for by minutes. I did the math, it ended up being about 22.5 hours of traveling total (18 of which were all by myself!) But for me that was half the fun.. I actually can't believe that I did it to be honest with you.. but that's another story.

I have so much to say about the past few days and grew in a completely different way that it's almost too personal to put into words.. which is why there are only 88 of them.

If you are truly interested, I'll sit down and tell about my travels in full,(pictures included!) and if not then that's okay too.

:)

Comments

1

Great pix and adventure. Would love to sit down with you and hear the rest of the story in December. Hope Megan is well. She looks like she is having a great time. Take care and be safe.

Lots of love, DiDi

  DiDi Oct 7, 2008 9:28 PM

About thereshegoes


Where I've been

My trip journals



 

 

Travel Answers about Belgium

Do you have a travel question? Ask other World Nomads.