Existing Member?

Meditations around the world My 8-month Trip to Southeast Asia.

1½ Day Gallbladder Flush Recipe

THAILAND | Wednesday, 18 April 2007 | Views [178347] | Comments [82]

 

 

Here is the recipe for the Gallbladder Cleanse. My own experience of flushing out of the bile ducts sure sold me on the need for it! 

This cleanse did take a good bit out of me for about 4 days, though I think that depends on the person. I met many people who did this and had mixed reports of resultant energy levels. I also experienced quite a fever about half an hour after drinking the shake. Around one in the morning I vommited up the shake, and that is okay, about half of people doing this do the same. You may wish to buy a cheap plastic collinder to put in the toilet for the morning release of stones if you are interested in seeing what they look like. Dont forget a rubber glove!

Make sure to read on to the bottom for the full information on the process!

I will site my source here so I can list it verbatim. The following information comes from a handout from the Sanctuary Wellness Center, Haad Thien, on the island of Ko Pagnan, Thailand. They get the information from the book "The Cure for All Disease" by Hulda Regehr Clark (Page 552).

Cleansing the liver of gallstones dramatically improves digestion, which is the basis of your whole health. You can expect your allergies to disappear too, more with each cleanse you do! Increadibly, it also eliminates shoulder, upper arm, and upper back pain. You have more energy and increased sense of well being.

  • This is a 21 hour fast. You must be able to rest and stay close to home on day 2.
  • Take no medications, vitamins or pills that you can do without during the cleanse.

 

Day 1

 

 

Eat Apples Only

 

Not eating any fat allows the bile in the liver to build up and develop pressure. High pressure pushes out more stones. Apples and apple juice help soften the stones.

2pm

Begin fasting.Do not eat anything for the rest of the day.

6pm

Drink one 12 oz. glass of water with 1 Tbsp of Epsom Salt. (adults)

8pm

Drink another glass of Epsom Salt water.(You can expect to have diarrhea later.)Make your bedtime ‘shake’ of 4oz. Raw olive oil and 4oz. Lime juice in a shakable container.

9:45pm

Get all ready for bed.

10pm

Shake and drink the olive oil/lime juice shake with a straw (standing up).Get it down within 5 minutes.As soon as its gone, lie down on your right side with your knees up to your chest and go to sleep.Try to keep still for at least 20 minutes.You may feel a train of stones traveling along the bile ducts like marbles.

Day 2

 

7am

Drink another glass of Epsom Salt water.You can expect to have diarrhea.

9am

Last glass of Epsom Salt water.

11am

You can begin eating again.Start with fruit and continue with raw food for the rest of the day.You can continue eating normally the next day.

Epson Salt Water

1 Tbsp. Epsom Salt is mixed into a glass of water.It cannot be absorbed by the body, so it will go straight through.This cleans your colon and provides a clear path for the Gallstones to exit.It also opens the bile duct valves so there is no pain when the stones pass into your small intestine.

 

Olive Oil Shake

This is ½ raw olive oil and ½ limejuice. Four ounces of each.Shake well before drinking.The fat in the olive oil triggers the release of bile, which flushes out the gall stones.

 

Congratulations, you have successfully removed gallstones without surgery! They are the green or tan "stones" that float in the Toilet.

 

Cleansing the liver bile ducts is the most powerful procedure that you can do to improve your body's health. It should be done after a parasite cleanse, and for best results it should follow a kidney cleanse. If not you could feel rather ill for a few days but its still completely safe.

 

It is the job of the liver to make the bile, 1 to 1½ quarts (~1 liter) in a day! The liver is full of tubes (biliary tubing) that deliver the bile to one large tube (the common bile duct). The gallbladder is attached to the common bile duct and acts as a storage reservoir. Eating fat or protein triggers the gallbladder to squeeze itself empty after about twenty minutes and the stored bile finishes its trip down the common bile duct to the intestine.

 

For many persons, including children, the biliary tubing is choked with gallstones. Some develop allergies or hives but some have no symptoms. When the gallbladder is scanned or X-rayed nothing is seen. Typically, they are not in the gallbladder. Not only that, most are too small or not calcified, as a prerequisite for visibility on X-ray. There are over half a dozen varieties of gallstones, most of which have cholesterol crystals in them. They can be black, red, white, green or tan colored. The green ones get their color from being coated with bile.

 

At the very center of each stone is found a clump of bacteria, according to scientists, suggesting a dead bit of parasite might have started the stone forming.

 

As the stones grow and become more numerous the back pressure on the liver causes it to make less bile. Imagine the situation if your garden hose had marbles in it. Much less water would flow, which in turn would decrease the ability of the hose to squirt out the marbles. With gallstones, much less cholesterol leaves the body, and cholesterol levels may rise.

 

Gallstones, being porous, can pick up all the bacteria, cysts, viruses and parasites that are passing through the liver. In this way "nests" of infection are formed, forever supplying the body with fresh bacteria. No stomach infection such as ulcers or intestinal bloating can be cured permanently with out removing these gallstones from the liver.

Cleanse your liver twice a year.

 

****As an addendum to this post seven years later, I have become less sure of the actuallity of this cleanse.  I am sure that the body does function better when the intestines are clear and have room to fully function. Perhaps this has allowed the ducts to push out the gall stones naturally though I think most of what I saw was in fact the manufacturing of "soap".  However many do seem to have found efficacy in the flush so there is definately some benefit. Perhaps I got only "soap" because I was clear of the stones.  There have been a few very good sources listed in the comments demonstrating western science's investigation of what these stones really are and I suggest anyone interested in this do some research to see if it would really benefit them.  A blend of western and eastern medicine will be your best bet to health and safety.  That said, I have never heard of any harm in trying this flush save some discomfort during the process. I plan to do another flush soon to see if some of my mental and physical ailments will go away.  Good luck and thank you to all you previous posters.  Be sure to read some of my other blogs too!

 

 

Tags: alternative, gall, gallbladder, gallbladder flush recipe, healing, health, party time, stones, surgery, therapy

 

Comments

1

Hello,

When you say raw olive oil..is that virgin olive oil? Can you please advise? I'd like to do this cleanse...thank you.

Monica :)

  monica Jun 22, 2008 1:28 AM

2

my gallbladder was remove 10 years ago ... can i still do the flus?

  iris Jul 10, 2008 10:28 AM

3

I advise anyone that has gall stones to do this cleanse, Im 20 years old and a few months ago was diagnosed with severe gallstone attacks, well i was stubborn and didnt want to remove my gall bladder, figured i can just stop eating fat and watch what i eat, then i came across the 1 day cleanse, and i am just starting to eat from my cleanse, yesterday i didnt eat anything with fat untill 2pm, then i stopped eating, at 6pm i took 3/4 cup of water and added 1 tbs of Epsom salt, the taste is horrible, but its worth it, at 8pm i did the same thing, at 9.45 ish i started drinking the mixture of 1/2 cup of Virgin olive oil (is what i used) with 1/2 cup of Orange juice(as pure as possible) , and a freshed squeezed lemon. at 10pm i drank the oil mix, and went to bed, on my right side.. note i did not have to go to the bathroom untill i woke up. My first bowel movement had nothing but the food from earlier yesterday. but my secomd one had a few stones, with one that was very big, about an inch and a half long and about an inch in diamiter, it was incredible, im still having bowel movements with stones in them.

  Christine Aug 7, 2008 3:04 AM

4

I have read lots on gallbladder flushes and seems that most recipes are very similar. When I've spoken to my naturopath about these remedies, her advice was that it could be dangerous, considering that the stones are inside the gallbladder and have a very tiny duct to pass through into the large duct. I'm a little confused as to how the stones pass through. Not sure what to do, as I have gallstones and apart from working with my naturopath, I've been placed on a waiting list for surgery.

  Catt Aug 28, 2008 9:26 PM

5

I've got gallstone and i'm 29years old. i've got a quaotation from the hospital and i was handed a lil handbook of how to elimniate the gallstone - and the recipe looks very similar. i will try it! i do'nt wanna do surgery, i think it's better to try something natural rather than going under the knife. God bless US ALL

  MERE Sep 25, 2008 8:56 AM

6

I discovered by accident something that removed a lot of grey-colored stones after two days - drinking about a litre of organic carrot juice (in the US, you can buy Odwalla juices in litre bottles) while I was at work, normal breakfast of oats and olive oil and soy sauce with no lunch, for two days, and I probably ate some kind of supper but can't remember what. I was just too lazy and not hungry enough to get lunch, and the stones just appeared after two days - I wasn't trying to eliminate them; I didn't even know I had them.
The book Healing with Whole Foods by Paul Pitchford says carrots soften stones, so I figured that's what it was.

  alex Nov 21, 2008 8:55 AM

7

I have many small gallstones for the last 2-3 years. I have also BP problem and I am also Hyothyorid patient. Is it is true my gallstone flush out this technique.

  lokesh prasad Feb 13, 2009 9:04 PM

8

Am I use epson salt being a BP patient for flush out the galltone, no side affect on my body of salt.

  lokesh prasad Feb 13, 2009 9:40 PM

9

I am 57, and in 1987 my gallbloder was removed due to gallstone, to my surpised it was only one, about 3cms in diametre, can't remember the courlor exacly. i did sufered for about 3 years before the operation, also I was with the help of a naturopath then, but nothing seamed to be helpfull at that time. My question is can or can not do the cleansing? due that I don't have my gallblader and have high cholesterol level and my doc sujested that I should be taken tablets to help and bring down cholesterol leves. Please give sujestions! many thanks! Ines, Australia

  Ines Fuentes Mar 5, 2009 1:07 PM

10

Can you please let me know what type of olive oil you are referring to?

  Mary Mar 28, 2009 1:43 AM

11

I was one of many people suffering of gallstone but mine is only one.My doctor told me that no medicine for gallstone but only operation but still hoping that there is kind of eliminating of my stone like this flush out.Thank you for the information and i hope and pray that I will be sucessful by adapting this treatment.ALLAH Bless us all.Wassallam.

  Baingan Ayob-Iba Apr 11, 2009 4:38 PM

12

I have two gall stones measuring 1.1cms &1.0 cm. I read this article and now planning to remove the stones with this theory. I read over many articles and all most all describe the same theory. So, why not to try once. Let Almighty help me.

  Amritlal suthar India Jun 18, 2009 3:10 PM

13

Hello,

I want to do this flush as well but want to get some feedback from one of you that has done it. Please let me know your results.

Sonya

San Jose, Ca

  Sonya Jul 11, 2009 9:46 PM

14

i have suffer gallstone until now i hope u can help me to flush this thanks

  bash Jul 17, 2009 8:02 PM

15

I do have the gallstones in my gallbladder evidently by the ultrasound showed. I will process this gallbladder flush right after the Parasites killing program and kidney/liver cleanse (remove the toxins) first and I will update here about what happens to me and my gallbladder/stones.. I never want the surgery. I believe the gallbladder is meant to be used for necessary without removing it, using the gallbladder flush is a very good chance!

  Lisa Grimeau Jul 24, 2009 11:03 AM

16

I followed the instructions, and when the gallstone finaly came out i had set it on a plastic lid to take a picture, the gallstone started to move and unferled itself, it let out a scream and showed it's teeth and ran out of the room. Do all gallstones act this way?

  Zen Aug 2, 2009 2:23 PM

17

This recipe - fat (evoo) plus acid (lemon juice, stomach) makes...soap. Drink this concoction and you'll poop out small chunks of soap, not gallstones. I wish this worked, I really do, but there is no scientific basis to say that this in any way flushes gallstones. If anything, the reaction to the oil could cause a stone to pass - and that would hurt! At any rate, this is an old, old formula, sold for years as snake oil...

  Robert Aug 23, 2009 11:56 AM

18

In response to Robert, soap is made from fat and alkali, not acid. I tried this flush 10 years ago and it worked. About 50 small gall stones came out. They looked like crushed peas. It is worth a day or two of dietary discomfort!

  Rosemary Sep 15, 2009 8:16 AM

19

In response to "Robert Aug 23, 2009 11:56 AM:"
I have tried the gall bladder flush myself and passed about 30 gall stones, approx the size of a pea. The flush worked great for me. Definitely not snake oil. Cheap. Effective. Taste is nasty, as I hate any oils or dressings for that matter. But beats a surgey in pain and cost, and having irregular bowels for the rest of your life cause you don't have a gall bladder. As for olive oil & and lemon juice making soap, you sure have some weird kind of soap to use Robert. Definitely no scientific evidence of this.

  Kirk Nebraska Sep 26, 2009 11:47 AM

20

YES IT WORKS!!! I Can't wait for my next flush. Out came lots of sludge - about 1 pint of the thick horrid stuff! Absolutely loads of tiny gall-stones and 1 BIG one about 1 and 1/2" bid like a wall-nut! I felt terriffic after 11.00 in the morning on the 2nd day! and I lost 6 lbs in weight. I have fibromyalgia, 50% muscular dystophy, Osteoarthrytis, spondelosis of the spine, I am 61 years YOUNG!!! yes with intentions of keeping going for as long as I can! Chin-up and off I go with another gall-bladder-flush next Monday. I haven't put down my email address as I like to be careful, I don't want buggs! Do try it and see for yourself - no one is getting anything for advertising the gall-bladder-flush as far as I am aware; but it doe's work and it is good for you to get rid of rubbish inside your body to feel healthier. To me it is common sense to clean-up your inside NO ONE ELSE IS GOING TO DO IT FOR YOU are they. I hope others will try it for themselves as it really has been good for me!

  Sue Oct 11, 2009 6:08 AM

21

I have completed this flush over a dozen times in the last 10 months. I had a severe gall bladder "attack" in December of 08. Surgery was scheduled for January. I began to research alternatives and found this flush recipe on the web. I have passed hundreds of stones of various sizes and colors and still haven't gotten them all so I am currently beginning another flush. I expect to see tiny stones this time. Hopefully they will be tan (new). It has been hard to believe that the tiny gall bladder could hold all the stones that have come out. Some have been as large as the end of my thumb. Others are like grains of tiny sand. I have found that my energy is better the day of the actual flush if I make my first food two raw eggs mixed with grapefruit juice. This creates another mini flush and puts some quality protein into my system after the day of fasting. It cuts down on the headache and other negative symptoms of the flush as well. I also find that grapefruit makes a better flush mix for me that either limes or lemons. But they all work.

I've tried to get Kaiser doctors to support me with this healing process but the best I got was a surgeon who told me that what was coming out couldn't be gall stones because they don't float. Perhaps he was confused with Kidney stones (which I've had to deal with in the past as well). Anyway gall stones do float and I've successfully kept my gall bladder through the use of this flush. When I get a clean flush I am going in for another ultra sound so we can all see and document the absence of stones where there had been literally hundreds, if not thousands, clogging my system. I am 57 years old and wish I had known about this kind of cleansing years ago. My hope is that this sort of intervention can become part of standard medical practice. Surgery seems like malpractice to me. God made our bodies to heal. I am grateful that this wisdom is being passed along!

  joy Nov 1, 2009 10:54 AM

22

Hi I have recently finished my 2nd gall-bladder-flush.The results were different from the 1st flush. First flush I had maybe around 1.000 teeny yellow stones and 1 the size of a small cherry tomato. The second flush the results were approx. 60 to 80 yellow stones the size of a moth-ball plus a huge stonesthe size of a golf-ball and another later that was in 2 parts. I have noticed extra fat under my chin gradually disappearing giving a nicer look to my face, I am 61 so I cannot hope for too much. I don't know whether I am imagining it what I am about to say, but I think my red thread-veins are disappearing gradually too - How wonderful is that lads and lasses out there!
When I am in the middle of a flush I think 'oh this is my last one - no more flushes; then I see what comes out and hey when do I plan my next..... Yes my next! Honestly it has made me feel better by far, I feel healthier and more energy and I am free of some of that horrible rubbish i have just taken away FREE of an operation! Who knows what it could cause that lot.I say be sensible and do it by the book DO A GALL-BLADDER FLUSH and you will get good results. GO FOR IT!
I am glad I did and I'm planning another in around 4 weeks. I have been on colesterol tablets so I want to let my doctor know I have done these flushes and see if I still need to be on colesterol tablets GOOD IDEA!well thought of Sue!

  Sue from Sheffield England Nov 15, 2009 11:19 PM

23

I have just done second one today. More green pees like balls were evident unlike the first one. This time I made sure I had Grade A organic apple juice, Organic Extra Virgin Oil (OEVO) and epson salt. I have a review and scan appointment in February 2010. I have decided not to tell my doctor yet until after my Blood test and scan report is released. Should the results show any signs of improvement then I will be doing liver flush every six months, if not then no more for me

  Martin Dec 19, 2009 1:17 PM

24

I have done a GB flush twice. I am half way through my third.
1st flush I tried the one day method of eating only several green apples. Then half a cup of olive oil and the same amount of lemon juice mixed together. No Epsom salts on this one.
I passed around a dozen small (dried pea) size stones.
This flush reduced my attacks to about 50% intensity, but still a lot of pain.

A couple of weeks later I ate Apples and Apple juice for 5 days along with regular food. 6th day no food after lunch, then 1 teaspoon (not tablespoon) Epsom salts at 1800 and again at 2000 followed by the Olive oil and Lemon juice at 2200.
Next night (2230) I passed approx 40 stones of varying size.

I'll post a photobucket ling for anyone interested to take a look at the (cleaned up) proceedings.

I still have had a couple discomfort attacks, but certainly better. I only hope the inflammation of the Gallbladder and/or bile duct cures so a Gallbladder removal operation doesn't become necessary.

Unfortunately the general medical fraternity is very sceptical of these non-surgical alternatives.

A second ultrasound after the last flush showed less stones than the original scan for diagnosis, after 2 months of medication for a suspected stomach ulcer, but the radiologist wasn't interested in my story. Another non-believer!

http://i660.photobucket.com/albums/uu324/paulmer/Gallstone%20removal/Gallstones2230201209.jpg


  Paul Dec 29, 2009 1:40 PM

25

Hi! I tried this flush about 3 months ago. It was a week before my wedding and I began having seriously painful attacks. I had a CT scan done of my abdomen and it revealed lots of stones, some larger then others. My doctor immediatly scheduled me an appointment with a surgeon and upon the visit the surgeon wanted to remove my gallbadder the next day. With it being crunch time and there being a lack of health insurance, I was desprate and tried this flush which was referred to me by my mother's friend who see's a holistic amish doctor. The flush worked almost immediatly and I was pain free. I passed lots of stones for days and was able to enjoy all of the food and wine at my wedding! When I told my doctor about it he pretty much laughed at me, but when he left the room his nurse requested the recipe!

  Brittany Dec 29, 2009 2:41 PM

26

This is an excellent write up of both the cleanse and the reasons why. I've done the cleanse several times. I have been told to have my gall bladder removed due to stones. I am committed to insuring that I do not need to. This cleanse is the reason why I still have all my body parts. Drinking the raw, unfiltered apple juice is key in the week prior to the cleansing flush as is a lot of magnesium and milk thistle in between the cleanse.

  JBird Jan 14, 2010 1:50 AM

27

hello

i have one gallstone which was 14 mm now its size has increased to 17 mm, last sunday i tried having this lime and olive oil at night but i had not fasted... is fasting necessary. i will try this out this weekend and let you all knw abt my experience. but i m worried as the size is big will the stone get blocked in the duct...????

thnx.. GOD BLESS YOU ALL....

Sindu
India

  sindu Mar 9, 2010 9:59 AM

28

i ve had my gallbladder removed already, as well i ve gone back to have more stones removed....i m having the same pains again & dont want to fast for a week, however is this safe for me to try ?

  gabrielle Mar 10, 2010 4:37 AM

29

I have a large gallstone 3cms by 2cms so I have been researching to see if it is possible to cleanse or break down a gallstone of this size. I have heard of the dangers of gallstones blocking the bile ducts, so was reluctant to try flushing one of this size without confirmation of its possibility.

Today I spoke to a friend who went through this about 8 years ago. Her doctor was advising the need for surgery to remove the gallbladder. She, like us, was reluctant to part with it.

So she sought the advice of a naturapath and used the recipe for flushing. She was very excited to pass quite a few lime green gallstones. So she took them in a jar to show her doctor that you don't have to have surgery. He was amazed, asked her what she had done. He said he'd never seen anything like it. So he sent some off to pathology.

Guess what - they weren't gallstones. They came back as 'faeces' made up of the concoction she had been taking. She was devastated, that she had followed the recipe to a tee, and she still had the gallstones. After several more painful gallstone attacks, she developed peritonitis. After they settled that they were able to remove the gallbladder. She had asked for the stones. So they gave them to her. There was one large one and lots of little ones called 'sludge'. So the flush had not even gotten rid of the small stuff.

Needless to say I won't be doing the flush.

  gayle Mar 24, 2010 7:50 PM

30

This cleanse really works!!! Not only did & get rid of gallstones & clean my bad liver but I dropped weight FAST & got more energy & just a general good feeling!!! Thank you so so so much for this & saving me surgery!!!

  Lynn May 15, 2010 10:34 PM

31

My 22 year old daughter was scheduled for surgery (to remove her gallblader). She had several ultrasounds showing the gallstones. She was going to have the surgery & I tried talking her into doing the naturalpathic way first. Give it a try, If it doesn't work you haven't lost anything. BUT if it does..... She refused for several months THEN she decided to have a BOOB job & didn't want to go under the knife twice so she decided to try it 2 days before an ultrasound (pre surgery checkup). When she went in for the ultrasound (she did not tell them she did a flush) there was approx 25% gone. They were kind of shocked & postponed her surgery & decided to keep on eye on it. She had another ultrasound scheduled for 4 weeks later. She did another flush before her next appointment & more was gone. They cancelled her surgery. If I didn't see the results for myself & I read all this information from different people I wouldn't know to believe it or not -- But I have seen it for myself. My daughter still has her gallbladder & new Boobs. She is Happy :)

  Regina Jul 11, 2010 5:46 PM

32

I'm about to be put on the list for surgery - I've know for 9 years that I have multiple tiny stones (how tiny I don't know) and had a big attack last week - the doctors in the UK thought it was related to my stomach bug the previous week and only when they got the bloodtest results did they believe it was my gall bladder. My question to anyone out there willing to answer is : how sure can we be that the apple juice really softens all the stones and that there is no risk of one getting stuck as it is jettisoned out of the gall bladder ??

  Gill Sep 18, 2010 6:35 AM

33

i have several gallstones..shadowing echoes are seen within the lumen,oneof measure is9.9mm..i want to try flush the stone but im worried..about the size of gallstone..please help me..

  rosemarie quindoyos Oct 15, 2010 2:10 PM

34

I am thinking of having the flush as advised by my well being therapist, to increase energy levels and minimse back and sciatica pains.

Reading all the comments above I wonder how many are true, especially those referring to tests on the stones showing are not real, but made up of the ingredients in the flush potion(yes potion, you white witches).

I am wondering if the salts make a base for the generation of what appears to be stones and they are created from the oils etc?

But I may be just soft and reading far too much into the whole thing.

  Ian - Sydney Oct 17, 2010 9:42 PM

35

Chanca Piedra -Herbal Tea or Gold Coin Grass will make the stones smaller, then do the flush. It works, we do this in Italy as common practice. Actually drink olive oil strain once in a while even without symptoms, it an old practice.

Sardinia Italy has on of the longest lifespan on Earth due to olive oil and fish diets!

  Enzo Feb 17, 2011 9:29 AM

36

Yes, it works! I was scared to try this cleanse, for me it was analysis paralysis trying to talk myself out of trying something "unconventional", when I knew this was what I needed to do to get more healthy. I didnt get much support because I eat healthy and dont "show" that am unhealthy or overweight. But inside I felt like my body was breaking down, I had all these symptoms: constipation, upper back pain, irregular digestion/stomach pains, uncontrolable gas, bad breath, thinning hair, acidity, my skin became "dry, wrinkled "worn out looking", really hard time getting up in the mornings. I was worried that a 30 I was going down hill so fast.
I had nothing to loose, I didnt do it perfectly, it was messy and gross. I gagged with the olive oil, and I used sea salt, will try epson next. I didnt know what I was doing, but I pushed myself to follow the instructions and 30-40 bright green (from the bile) stones came out the next morning. I couldn't believe it. I had to show them off to all the critics.. Bottom line. Trust yourself, you know whats best for your body, no one else care about your heath.
After my first cleanse, Ive been lazy and see the effects on how my body is really struggling, so Im in the middle of the 2nd cleanse. Im added a day to my cleanse, I started with an enema the night before to rid all the crap food/toxins in my colon, that was a stink bomb. I couldnt believe all that toxic stuff is just sitting in my body decomposing. Yuk.
Next day had the green apple diet and lots of water with lemon for hydration. Im not hungry, just have a bad headache, Im hoping this will pre-dox me for the big day tomorrow. Im going to eat more apples tomorrow and follow the day 1 process, I love using the straw for the olive oil/lemon mixture and salt flush. Thank you for that suggestion.
I think every time you do this cleanse you can refine it based on what works best for you. Its a learning process. The 1st time is always the scariest, just like anything in life. I honor all of you who want to lead a more healthy and longer life and do these cleanses regularly. I will be more consistent now because I see the huge benefit. After the cleanse I feel like a different person, like I am 5 again, with so much more energy and focus, my skin looks so much better and my body feels so much relief. Ive had ultrasounds and met with many doctors who poo pooed my "ideas" and wanted me to take meds (acid reflux, back pain) to numb myself out from the discomfort and pain I felt inside.
My body is my temple and I was blessed with all my organs and its my duty to take care of all of them. Anyone who says you dont need an organ in your body is nuts, its like saying a car does need cooling system or an oil change to run in tip top shape. We can get a new car, a new body not so much.

Oh one more thing if your GB was removed you can do the cleanse but there is another recipe to follow. You need enzymes that you no longer produce naturally. Look it up online.

  Rain May 7, 2011 2:17 PM

37

This cleanse in not glamorous, if you stick to it, its worth it. If you're a a wimp, it may not be for you. But remember olive oil and lemon will not harm you. Sometime during the night, you may vomit or be nauseated. This is caused by the gallbladder ejecting the stones with such force that it shoots the oil back into your stomach. When the oil returns to the stomach, you get sick. You may be able to feel the expulsion of stones. It will not be a sharp pain, just a mild contraction. In all honesty, you may spend a miserable night, but its worth not having weeks of recovery after surgery and side effects after not having a gallbladder.
Ive had pretty big stones pass, when they soften them they will pass. It's like giving birth...painful, terrifying and amazing. Our bodies open and make way to push what is ready to come out.
God Bless!

  Tracy May 7, 2011 2:55 PM

38

do you want to die you do realize that this cleanse may cause the stones to be caught which will in turn kill you... get the surgery not some halfwits cure without any real medical training.....

  mimi mac May 18, 2011 8:19 AM

39

hello i did my first gallbladder flush,lots of sone came out the next day but after stone was out i got so horrible pain on the gallbladder side the folowing night,can any1 tell me why and i still have little pain there every day.please

  mariam mansuri Jun 24, 2011 3:42 AM

40

I got sick with a lot of infection in my gallbladder and had to have a drain tube put in.Can you still do the flush with a drain tube in the gallbladder?The tube was put in the 20th of March and is still there{4 months} awaiting surgery still as they think the bile duct may get injured during surgery,need a specialist. Need answers. Thanks

  Jo Hall Jul 7, 2011 9:46 AM

41

July 18, 2011
I am so thankful for this information. Last year I was told I had to have surgery to remove my gallbladder. 3 hours in the hospital and $9,000. later I said NO, Thank You. I started to have trouble this month and I found this flush which I just did. This really worked for me. I bought $20. worth of apples ( 18) and some Epison Salt.

The first day I juiced 5 apples for breakfast and ate one apple for lunch. At Dinner I juiced 5 more apples and by 10pm I was going crazy because I wanted something to eat...so I ate an apple. Day 2 I juiced 5 more apples and ate an apple for lunch. 2pm no more food (apples). 6pm I forced down 12oz of water with 1 tablespoon of Epison Salt. Yuckie,believe me!
8pm down does the second glass of water with Epison Salt but I only used 1 teaspoon because I was already getting the poo's. At 10pm I drank 4oz of Olive oil that I had in the house and 2 oz of lime juice and 2 oz of lemon juice. I ran out of limes. 4 limes only made 2 oz so I had to use lemon juice for the othe 2 oz.
By 10pm I was felling really yuckie so I decided I better sleep by the toilet. Right side fetal position. I slept all night long until 5am when I had to go to the bathroom.
It WORKED 115 large stones came out of me (5am-11am) and I am not counting the small ones. At 11am I ate my last apple. thank You
Thank You!

  KAtherine Jul 17, 2011 9:11 AM

42

I did this about two years ago. I'm not sure if the balls of bile in the toilet were stones because I could crush them. I also felt the tumbling effect of the alleged stones across my upper right stomach area about 20 minutes after drinking down the solution of Olive Oil and lemon juice. I do remember feeling very sick throughout the cleanse but once it was all over I felt very good. I try to drink a half cup of Olive Oil daily on a FULL stomach anyway, and I always feel healthy the next day.
Off Track: Remember to drink one glass of water "per hour" while you are awake. Water is the greatest mineral to cure almost everything.

  Bob Aug 15, 2011 6:05 AM

43

I was going to do the flush then I read this.

http://www.quackwatch.org/01QuackeryRelatedTopics/flushes.html

You can keep flushing 'stones' from your gallbladder forever as long as you keep taking this brew.

  Stephen Aug 16, 2011 9:30 PM

44

Hi,
Read ur article nd felt really nice to knw dt i can remove my gall stone without operation. Bt the thing i jst wanted to knw is dt is dis also helpful to remove a 17mm stone ??????????

  Sangeeta ray Sep 15, 2011 2:37 PM

45

After about a year of intermittently urgent, high pressure, squirting bathroom issues, nasty (grossly understated, no pun intended) burps, LOUD ( and I do mean LOUD) bowel noises, frequent up-chucking (usually forced, felt nasty until I did this) and frequent mornings with more in my undies than I started the night with AND after eliminating almost everything I could think of that would cause all this while trying a few things along the way....... Food issues, Water supply issues, environmental issues, other things common to spouse and myself..... I found this gallbladder recipe. I just tried it about 7 days ago and I can say THIS WORKS!!!!!!!!!! I feel loads better, bathrooming is near normal (length, girth, and color), burps aren't as "offensive" and smell to me more like the food I just ate instead of a skunk. Bowel noise is quieting down to more like it used to be. Sleeping has definitely improved and waking up is a lot better with still clean undies. I don't trust doctors for various personal reasons and really haven't needed one my entire life with exception of one dislocated shoulder. And I'm 44. So finding this was a real treat. This report understates how happy I am that I found and tried this... and if the success persists, then I'll gladly spend another night dealing with the results of drinking epsom salt for the reward of having a better working digestive track..... and clean undies. And to those that say "you'll die if you're wrong", well one of the many reasons that I don't trust doctors is because they killed my 2nd son when he was only 2.5 years old. So, "you'll die if they are wrong, too". Most medications only cover up the symptoms of your problem, they don't cure. Plus they add problems (back pain, stomach upset, drowsiness.... the list goes on). This may not be a "cure", but I have no need for pill popping either. And I still have my gallbladder.... apparently, still working too.

  Rich Nov 11, 2011 1:54 AM

46

Hi, I tried this last night. I'm not aware that I have gallstones but I have suffered head/sinus aches and shoulder ache for a long-time and a Shiatsu practitioner told me it was probably related to my gallbladder; he suggested I could try a flush. I have done something similar for my liver and it was very effective, though without the Epsom salts. I did a lot of research before trying this and, on balance, it seems removing stones would only be a lucky by-product but that the actual cleanse could be very good for your system. Incidentally, I suffer from CFS and do various cleanses now and then. It is almost 7 am. I had a few bowel movements through the night but otherwise slept tolerably. I did feel a lot going on in my tummy for the first 20 mins or so. I'm a bit tired as I didn't sleep deeply. What I struggled with was the epsom salts. It really doesn't feel right swallowing something that tastes poisonous. I think I will take my chances today and just drink water and avoid the salts forever. I hope SOME cleansing may have taken place.

  Sophie, Melbourne Australia Nov 13, 2011 6:56 AM

47

I've had gallbladder issues for over a year and a half (since May 2010) and they have just recently started having it very bad and almost daily. Two days ago, I went to the doctor and they told me I had to make a date to get my gallbladder removed. Before I went further with that, I wanted to try this cleanse. I went out last night and bought all the supplies and have been drinking apple juice like crazy! I plan to do the oil and salt water tomorrow night but I had a question first. After 2PM can I drink any apple juice? Or do I not eat or drink anything after 2? Will someone please let me know?

Thank you! And good luck to anyone who plans to do this! I will make sure to reply again and let everyone know how it went!

<3 Andrea M

  Andrea M Jan 7, 2012 1:44 AM

48

A lot of mis information being peddled here.

First off it is highly unlikely that this gall bladder flush will remove anything from your gall bladder other than some bile, sludge and possibly very small stones if they exist.

Gall stones do not float!, gall stones will always sink in water as they are made from denser material. What you may see floating are small globules of soap made from the combination of the oil that you drank and bile salts.

If it floats on water its probably soap, if it sinks it might be faecal matter or possibly a very small stone. Gall stones tend to be hard and can be quite irregular in shape, soap globules tend to be smoother on the surface and are naturally soft and paste like.

Yes you can perform this procedure hundreds of times and produce lots of nice green soap globules each time with a volume well in excess of what the gall bladder can actually hold.

Those who have been diagnosed with gall stone may potentially risk blocking the common bile duct by triggering the gall bladder to empty vigorously so be warned there could be complications.

Consuming apples for a day or two will not soften genuine gall stones because anyone who knows their anatomy and physiology will know that the duodenum does not empty into the bile duct the reverse is the case so apples and or apple juice will not enter the gall bladder.

Over a long period of time consuming pectin which is contained in apples 'might' help reduce the formation of gall stones though this is not proven and it is probably unlikely to soften stones that have already formed.

  Dr. Shelp Jan 7, 2012 7:57 PM

49

This is a colon flush, nothing to do with gallstones. As the doctor above states they are hard and as they are largley calcium, they sink. If you are otherwise healthy, go for it, if you suspoct gallstones go to a doctor. They are extremely painful and cause night cramps and pain that may be confused with an ulcer. I had my gallbladder out 5 years ago and have never felt better.

  Robert Jan 21, 2012 6:44 PM

50

Doctors keeps saying this does not work but that must be because they want the money from costly surgery. I am doing my first flush now i am 38 years old it is now morning i have the shits already about 4 times already passed some stones during my last visit to the toilet, doing my lasl lot of epsom salts now.
First few times i went to the toilet it smelt like something had died up my arse.
But yes i would say this works try it although i think the ration of lemon juice can be less than equal to olive oil i wanted to puke when drinking it and when i laid down wow it hurt for 30 minutes.

  Adrian Mar 15, 2012 8:09 AM

51

12 mnths ago i did the cleanse,it worked a treat....I am about to do another today.From my experience i felt better than ever with no side affects.I had amazing energy and my stomach felt clear and unblocked.My digestive system was better than ever and i actually lost weight over a short period of time.With the crap we put in our body what do we expect,this works and i'm excited to have new results to share after my second time round.

  Naomi Mar 15, 2012 2:34 PM

52

I have just recently started looking into Galbladder flushes, I just turned 24 and had my appendix out in January because of slow developing appendicitis, but the surgeon when he was inside looked at my galbladder and said it is not blue like it is supposed to and I might have to have it removed if my symptoms did not improve. Since then I have continued to have pain, no energy and I am constantly sick. I found out my galbladder is filled with sludge, not stones put close to it as they put it. I am trying to avoid another surgery and need to know if this cleanse will help with removing the sludge too. Thank you!

  Tiff Apr 13, 2012 5:06 PM

53

well, i tried this a few times, but did not work for me. i think i may have to go for the surgery.

  sam Apr 15, 2012 8:40 PM

54

Well, after much Pain & Ultrasound proved Large Gallstone stuck in the neck of my Gallbladder, (I'd already beeen passing small 'Stones' for a number of days,) the Area around & my Gallbladder became very inflammed, I consequently went into Emergency, then spent last week in Hospital being jabbed & stabbed I'd had enough! They sent me home telling me they'll Operate after 25th May! NO HELP THERE! My Ayurvedic Healer Friend put me onto this Recipe, her daughter successfully has done it with amazing results! So here goes ~ I start tomorrow ~ will update when it's done

  Pamela Apr 15, 2012 8:58 PM

55

thank you so much, I had been suffering and the Doctors even the specialist said it was stress and I was allergic to milk; which I knew wasn't in this case. I had all the symptoms of gallstones, but none came out on the ultrasound, cck scan, or some other body scan. My sright quadrant was swollen, and i was really bad. I did this yesterday and I had MAJOR relief this morning 5 bowel movements of stone 7 that were the size of half a walnut and a bunch of tiny stone. My gallbladder swelling has finally gone down too -it's sore, but no sharp pains from stones I'm actually able to suck in my stomach and it doesn't look like i swallowed a beach ball. Thanks again

  bastien Apr 29, 2012 3:24 PM

56

today was my 2nd cleanse, I had about 5 tiny stones this morning and a bunch of green looking sludge, and its around noon and have not had another movement with stones. Still feeling really great, My sister even was shocked that my side didn't look swollen, my gallbladder still feels sore like I got punched,but no sharp pains like before the cleanse, and I'm not belching every second of the day, or wanting to throw up 30-40 minutes after every meal even after just drinking water. Thank you...
The Doctors may not believe it works, but their also practicing medicine... lmao thanks again BACK TO ENJOYING LIFE...AND NOT SPENDING WEEKENDS AND EVENINGS IN BED IN AGONY

  bastien Apr 30, 2012 5:16 AM

57

I have done a few of these flushes with positive results, and I just cannot believe the "quackwatch" view that the stones are created from the olive oil and lemon juice. The human digestive system spends all of its time breaking down what we throw into ourselves. Why on earth would it suddenly decide to create small globules. This morning I ejected about 30 "stones" of varying size, and that was within 6 hours of drinking the mixture. The human body is clever but there is no way it has made these items from olive oil and lemon juice in that amount of time.

  Doz Jun 4, 2012 11:21 AM

58

This story & all the comments make me laugh lots.
Lime/Lemon juice + olive oil + stomach acid = soap
http://www.google.com.au/search?q=making+soap+with+lime+juice

Why not try one of these soap recipes yourself at home & see what happens before you attempt this "Gallbladder flush"

  John Jun 4, 2012 11:55 AM

59

What is so amazing to me, is that people who think this flush won't work, want to know if thier large stone will pass?

If I had been diagnosed with a large stone, I would follow one of the flushes that take days to prepare for with lots of apples or apple juice.

Personally, I've tried it before and my pain went away. I don't know how it works, but then I don't know how aspirin works either. Have you ever wondered how the aspirin knows where to go?

  Sunshine Jun 19, 2012 6:14 AM

60

It works. I chose the grapefruit juice version with a week of apple juice to prepare. I went from being in writhing pain on the ground, toplisted for surgery, to a full recovery. I'm on my sixth flush now and have passed 1600 stones!!! Some did sink, some floated. Some brown, some green, some black. I do recommend having a full colonic brforehand as well as afterwards, however, to ensure no stones are trapped in your colon. I am 30 years old and now feel younger than ever!

  Devon Oct 18, 2012 2:21 AM

61

Im trying this for the next couple of days. Eating only apples and grapes maybe some cukes today and starting this tomorrow. I hope this helps and im not unable to attend work on Wednesday night! =P (or sent to the ER writhering in pain) Wish me luck!

  Krystal Nov 20, 2012 5:06 AM

62

This is only a temporary fix. I had two trips to the E.R. in one year and changed my diet. I had a year of no attacks. I guess my diet was progressively worse as I boldly thought I could (foolishly) return to my old ways. I have had several (yes, more than two) nights of attacks in the past 7 days or so. Time to get the damn thing cut out and stop postponing the inevitable. The crappiest thing of all is that it is really horrible timing. I will not have any time to recover........

  no no no no no no NO Jan 5, 2013 11:46 PM

63

This is an absolutely tremendous cleansing receipe. I had a scan at the hospital which showed muliplying of stones, gallbladder getting quite full. have done 4 cleanses and then went back to hospital for another scan with a different problem but was told GALLBLADDER IS FINE; no problems whatsoever. I have no pain now, no problems. Thank you so very much for you wonderful cleansing programme; I still have my gallbladder too. Fantastic.

  susan Jan 21, 2013 7:31 AM

64

My husband and I have done this cleanse twice. It was the most gentle and easiest cleanse we have ever tried, no cramping, no bloating and no pain. I had quite a few stones that came out (some quite large) and I didn't feel a thing. I will definatley do this again when needed.

  Jo Feb 20, 2013 10:44 AM

65

I am about to take the last glass of salt water and absolutely nothing has happened. Haven't had one bowel movement. I don't think anything is happening

  Prince Mar 18, 2013 12:33 AM

66

please help me my bf is about to have a surgery but i stopped him because i wanted him to try the gall bladder flush, i read a lot about this but there is also a lot of negative reviews on this, can you please help me what to do and please please send me a recipe of the GB flush i badly need it! thanks!!!

  angelique Mar 22, 2013 5:06 PM

67

It's funny all these people saying it's soap. Scans confirm these are stones. If you go for an ultrasound and they schedule you for a 10k surgery, your natural reaction is to avoid it. You do a few flushes, then go back and have the same ultrasound done again, and people are amazed. They take you off of surgery and your body feels great. When technology proves this works, how can anyone say it's soap? Doctors don't want this info out there, they won't make money if people can do it themselves. Have you ever met a doctor that truly gave 2 shits about you? They see so many people every day, they won't even remember you if you walk in a week later to say thanks. Unless the doctor is a family friend, all he wants is more money. Sad world.

Multiple flushes are needed, one flush is just a start. Do at least 3 of them back-to-back-to-back. You need 2-3 weeks in between flushes for liver to recover from the previous ones. After that, 1 or 2 flushed every year would be advised. You don't want huge stones forming in the gallbladder, that might actually require surgery. Flush them out regularly, avoid long term problems.

Try not to eat at all the day you take the juice/oil mixture. It will net better results. Drink water, but do not eat. Eat the night before, go to sleep, and when you wake up don't eat until the next morning. It will take some will to get this done, people naturally want to eat. The longer you don't eat, the more pressure will build up in your gallbladder, and the more stones will come out. Oil is used for lubrication of stones so they can exit pain-free, you can drink more of it to be safer, olive oil is good for your body in large quantities. Try mixing lemon, lime, and grapefruit juice for better results as well. Clean out your intestines beforehand so the stones don't get stuck in there and start a whole new set of pains in another area from clogging. You can use the same Epsom salt mixture a couple of days before, or you can drink some pickle juice, or eat a few grapefruits. You will have the runs, but cleaning yourself out is worth it.

Good luck, and don't hesitate to try this. It works, and even if you don't have pain, you still need to do this. You'll be amazed at results and how much better you feel.

  Artem May 14, 2013 8:19 AM

68

i do appreciate your detailled facf about gallblader flush,my question is- can the gall stones move pass the tiny track without any infridgment and complications,bcos i have ruled out surgery,and i quite believe that my last and the only resort is this very method.

  harry May 16, 2013 11:30 PM

69

LFT revel the following:
Alk.Phos 320u/l (normal level 30 -115)
Gamma G.T 484 (normal level 0-45)
ALT183 (0-41)
AST88 (0-41)

for the past year i have had episodes of pain like burning indegistion which goes through to my back and some pain on the right side and around my back under my ribs. no nausea or vomiting but upper back pain benieth R shoulder area. my colestrol is high 10.5 and i dont eat crap food expect for birthdays etc...I am having an ultra sound on wednesday on liver, gall bladder and pancreas .
from the rearch i have done likely to be blockage of the gallbladder ducts, i hope not serious problems. Awaiting blood results for CMV, EB, and others. shoud the ultra sound show gallbladder stones it would be better than other worse outcomes.
I would like to know how can you pass these stones through a very narrow bile duct????? it does not add up as the stones are solid and you would definately feel bad pain as they pass down the duct. also the deurodeum is below the ducts as the gallbladder and ducts empty down into it ???
can you please explain the pathophysiiology of the passing of these stones?

WHY HASNT ANY ONE TAKEN THESE STONES TO THERE DOCTOR FOR EVIDENCE?????

PLEASE EXPLAIN AS I NEED ANSWERS

Kitty

  kitty Jul 1, 2013 5:21 PM

70

am from Ghana. and one night I had a sharp pain at the upper right side of My abdomen. It was very hard for me to breath. I had no choice than to do a surgery. I was so afraid of the pain and even the high cost of surgery. I came to the internet and I saw this soo called gallstones flush. I chose the one day method and with the help of apples, lemon and olive oil it really works a lot. God bless you all those Who helped to deliver this message. you've made me free from the high cost of surgery as a poor boy like me.


THANK YOU ALL

  forson Jul 21, 2013 3:28 PM

71

I did this cleanse and the only pebbles that come out are pebbles of poo. I had more intense pains after the flush. I gave it a shot because I was quite attached to my bits and pieces. Sorry if your looking for a cure by doing this but I believe the only way out of pain is to have your gall bladder out by surgery.

  kay murphy Aug 23, 2013 11:23 PM

72

I had tried three times (3x) to flush the gall stones in my bladder. I was pretty successful but not all the stones were flushed. I went for ultra sound to see what was the size of the stone this time. Before the flush, I had 33mm (3.3 cm or 1 1/4 inch approx.). After the flush, I have 19mm (1.9 cm or 3/4 inch approx.) still remaining in the gall bladder. Plus all the floating stones are gone.

  Brownboy Sep 28, 2013 12:12 PM

73

Hi! I have pain for a week and i try this method. Take epaom salt what a taste! After 1 hour go the bathroom and saw a small yellowish lookslike parasite for 5 times. Take another epsom salt with apple juice after a minute go back again for almost 30 times. Then take olive oil and lime i cannot sleep because of pain at 5 am go back again and saw a greenish objects for 3 times all are greeenish and i am pretty sure thats gallstones. Thank God for a free remedy and thank you so much who share this gallstone flush. Gid bless!

  Teresa Ciruela Oct 5, 2013 1:01 AM

74

Everybody can do it or gallstone people only?? Need to check health condition before to do this?

  vijaya Jul 8, 2014 12:13 AM

75

Did the flush from a recipe from my Chiropractor 5years ago. It was a little different recipe but it helped with pain area below my right scapula. I had lot of different colored stones to come out. Felt so much better.

The recipe asked for grapefruit juice which my mother could not take with her medication. I am happy to see you can use lime or lemon.

By the way great layout for the method.

  Angie Jul 27, 2014 7:46 AM

76

A natural recipe for Arthrosis very effective 100%

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ROWKPCVzYJk

  Comparte.peru Jan 12, 2015 1:32 AM

77

pleas can u tell me when i take the Epsom salt is that affect for blood pressure ?????before i start to use i want knows please advice me..

  lilio Mar 6, 2016 10:43 PM

78

from California --

You can use vinegar, pineapple, or any very-acidic fruit or juice. Be heroic.

You do not have to use Epsom salts, to clear your bowels. There are many possible ways.

If you're serious about this, you will be flushing old poisons and sharp debris, through small ducts and sensitive surfaces. You will most certainly know whether you have done this well, because it's traumatic.

  Andrew Aug 31, 2016 1:43 PM

79

I have had gallstone attacks over several years, just occasionally, horrible pain on right side usually through the night, pain would refer to left shoulder blade and it was very uncomfortable. I usually used a hot pack and pain killers (my natural pain killer is 5 drops of CPTG Frankincense Essential Oil and 5 drops of CPTG oregano essential oil in an empty capsule) and it would go away and be all good by morning. But several months ago one stone got out and blocked the bile duct and after pain on and off for several days it got really bad, heartburn, felt like raw acids and I turned yellow and ended up in hospital on morphine because the pain was so intense, (like childbirth) The stones had caused pancreaitis. The surgeon said I would have to have my gallbladder out. But I try and do everything natural, so this did not sit right with me. Plus I have an under active thyroid condition, which slows down your metabolism anyway but I treat this also with very clean, healthy eating and no chemicals at all. So I went on a liver detox from the naturapath and was doing very well but then I had another Pancreaitis attack, I was managing the pain naturally again until the vomiting then the pain can only be controlled by morphine, so back into the hospital again. ( I have never been in hospital ever before except giving birth naturally twice) So going to hospital was an absolute last resort for me. With the surgeons saying 'so now are you ready to get your gallbladder out?' After being in such intense pain it would have been very easy to just agree and have it removed but my belief is that the gallbladder has a job to do and even thought hte Drs say you can do without it, after doing research I found that the body would not be able to digest the important fat soluble vitamins that my body really needs, so it would make it more difficult for my thyroid to function properly. So I researched the natural gallstone flush and decided after lots of reading that I had nothing to lose and lots to gain by giving it a go. I completed the flush last Monday. The Epsom salts were a little yuk to taste so I added a few drops of CPTG Wild Orange Essential oil to the mixture and it was quite pleasant. After the second Epsom salt drink I started to feel a bit hungry and a little nausea so I used my CPTG digestzen essential oil by rubbing it on my stomach and smelling it and the nausea feeling was gone. I found the olive oil and lemon very pleasant. I drank them all fast so it wasn't so yuk!. I slept ok, but definitely no pain, I didn't need to get up through the night at all to go to the bathroom, I didn't feel sick at all and the next morning I put a strainer in the toilet and I just passed liquid and green stones. No pain at all! Some were the size of marbles and some the size of grains and sizes in between. I felt a bit tired after I did the cleanse and a bit weak, but two days after I have been spring cleaning rooms and cupboards and have lots of energy. But I read that once the gallbladder is emptied then the other stones sitting in the liver move forward and fill the gallbladder again and I feel this has already happened. Last night I ate some fatty salmon and had a gallstone attach again, so I know the gallbladder has refilled. Even though it was only a week ago, I am going to do another flush tonight and tomorrow and empty the next collection of stones out. I highly recommend it, a much better and safer option than surgery. I didn't even bother showing the stones to my Dr, I don't see the point. They don't train in this so most will only boo hoo it. Best of luck everyone with your journey. Cheers to natural!

  Juene Nov 28, 2016 2:00 PM

80

thats the best program I found not it not too long and dragging on process and all the fuss some program do. I have done it and i was so amazed by how much i can get rid and i feel well, i have been diagnosed of fatty liver and it start to show elevated of certain enzyme level in my blood test for about a years and getting worst and i startd to feel pain. i am so glad that i found your program. i also like the fact that you basically walk us through with the time frame. and there is no major deprivation of food and that i feel makes people miserable but half a day of no food is ok and fine with most people. Its a very down to earth program. Thank you very much and the advise that follow after the program..that is it.brilliant and thank you. 6l5hkg

  kathy May 7, 2017 1:00 AM

81

The flush is very effective I've done it twice works wonders for me thank you

  Catherine Sep 30, 2019 5:07 AM

82

I'm 70 yrs old and keep healthy by doing this flush 2 x per year. In the original Dr Hulda recipe she lists Grapefruit. As we are fortunate that South Africa is a producer, that's what I use! First time flush was rather traumatic for me but regular flushes now produce less stones and keeps me healthy. I do not take any prescription medication.

  John Oberholster Jul 7, 2020 5:16 PM

 

 

Travel Answers about Thailand

Do you have a travel question? Ask other World Nomads.