Existing Member?

seeking the wonders

Passion makes anything

EGYPT | Tuesday, 13 May 2014 | Views [155] | Scholarship Entry

While sitting in my home trying to have fun in my boring midyear vacation I found my friends surprising me that they will travel to alexandria tomorrow !!! , I haven't gone to alex since my childhood; so I canceled out all my plans ,prepared my travel bag in a blink and I surprised myself and my family that I am heading alex tomorrow. Waking up at the dawn breathing the air of alex from cairo hoping to enter a wormy hole to get there instantaneously I fired the spark of my journey, after two and half hours I made it, I was there feeling like I have entered a new world, the eager of exploration was burning all my sensual parts. Out there my friends and I omitted the statement “staying at home” our passion made us to spend the entire day and most of the night exploring and hanging out along the significant coast of alex , we had a creed to experience everything new there even if we see it crazy and weird but we felt awesome doing such new things. When we wanted to go to a far place we did not take any vehicle we just used our feet to reach our destination although it seemed to be exhausting but the adrenaline pumped into our blood from excitement made the pain to vanish. Despite of the lake of our money we managed to control our expenses smartly and we did not pan ourselves from enjoining the little money we had, briefly we made the best use of our money. Wandering in the streets of the sleepless city, we were more and more tending to adore the people there with their weird style, their wedding celebration method and their fabulous seafood. The most beautiful moments there were when we are at nearly midnight when people start to leave the remote places we find ourselves by the instinct go to the farthest place on the shore where there are a group of rocks inside the sea hit fiercely by the waves; we loved to lay on these rocks where there’s no light except the light of the moon and stars, we could spend hours hearing the voice of the crushed waves on the rocks, feeling the breeze coming from the dark sea , staring at the significant sparkling stars that we never see in the illuminated city; words can’t describe these moment, it’s the only thing that deserve to be missed. After few days we were to leave, we were very sad leaving such a place and return to our sour life. It was a travel that we will never forget.

Tags: 2014 travel writing scholarship - euro roadtrip

About the_arabian_nomad


Follow Me

Where I've been

My trip journals


See all my tags 


 

 

Travel Answers about Egypt

Do you have a travel question? Ask other World Nomads.