Existing Member?

the-white-rabbit Man werfe einen Glückspilz ins Meer, und er taucht mit einem Fisch im Mund wieder auf.

Golden Gate & Alcatraz

USA | Saturday, 22 December 2007 | Views [402] | Comments [1]

Alcatraz

Alcatraz

Had some nice sightseein days here in SF. The first days rain and since yesterday pure sunshine. So I had a great walk to the Golden Gate on Thursday. And yesterday Nadja usually would like to pick up her board at the shaper but we "missed" the ferry back from Alcatraz. It was amazing there. In school it did my exem about the Natives on Alcatraz and yesterday we were there. Just take a look at the pics. A strange mood is in the air there. A You can still feel how it was there. Prisoners and guards and sometimes big fights between both.... Capone and the Birdman and a lot more really strange people. Stranger than me! If u ever go to SF, go to Alcatraz! It's relly great! So I don't have to spent more time at the net. Outside the sun is shining and I want to walk up the Jackson Street. Anyway SF is very expensive. Also when the Dollar is good. The first night here we got a 50bug ticket. They don't have any possibility to park here and so we need to pay for every night parking the same as for our hotel................ But the city is wonderful!

Tags: Adventures

Comments

1

Wäre gerne länger geblieben....... Werde SF niemals vergessen !!!!! Viel Spass noch die letzten Tage !

  Hjalmar Dec 26, 2007 2:07 AM

 

 

Travel Answers about USA

Do you have a travel question? Ask other World Nomads.