Existing Member?

the-white-rabbit Man werfe einen Glückspilz ins Meer, und er taucht mit einem Fisch im Mund wieder auf.

Seals on Mt.Fyffe

NEW ZEALAND | Thursday, 13 December 2007 | Views [954] | Comments [1]

Mt.Fyffe

Mt.Fyffe

Kaikoura is a really nice place. A place between heaven and earth.Between mountains and the pacific ocean.It's magic. On the 11. I had a nice walk with Yan to the local seal collony while Nadja was surfing with Alex. They cought some nice waves and we cought some nice seals. But there were so much that we couldn't decide so we took all. Now I have a problem with the luggage at the airport...... Hope you like seals I have 1 or 2 for everybody. They don't eat much, some kilos fish a day and a littlebit saltwater thats all. So yesterday we had a quite beautiful tramp to the Mt.Fyffe hut up over 1000m. I just wanted to do the short walk........... I sweated a lot and now I need a day off again. The sun here can burn away you skin, even if it's covered.........So I need to use factor 50+! But the walk was wonderful, sometimes a bit hard (and it's declared as easy walk in the tramping books) but on the top I had a wonderful view over Kaikoura, the mountains and the Pacific ocean. Watch the pics and enjoy! Tomorrow we need to go to Christchurch because we need to return our home and do a big clean up first! I'm aware of it!!!! Sunday we return our home to the camper rental and fly to San Fran.... maybe......

Tags: Adventures

Comments

1

HI EVERYBODY WAS VERY MUCH FUN BEING WITH YOU AT THE LIGHTHOUSE IN CALIFORNIA SEND US AN EMAIL OR CALL WE ARE GOING BACK TO LIGHTHOUSE ON FRIDAY SEE YA LEANNA

  leanna Dec 28, 2007 2:52 PM

 

 

Travel Answers about New Zealand

Do you have a travel question? Ask other World Nomads.