Existing Member?

the-white-rabbit Man werfe einen Glückspilz ins Meer, und er taucht mit einem Fisch im Mund wieder auf.

Changing Rooms

NEW ZEALAND | Thursday, 6 December 2007 | Views [7876]

There are changing rooms where you can change your clothes. Some are for sports or work. Behind an other changing room door is a toilet. Some you can find in a sports center, gym or in a shop. Most of them are used by humans. Some are nice and some not. I found a changing room the last days. I dont't expect to find it. It found me. So I had some hard days with a nice infection and fever. Good for me that we were close to greymounth and found some help.So I need to take a lot of pills in my changing room and left some kilos.Somebody will find them. But I'm on my own feet now and can travel on. So we are in Hanmer Spings. Nadja is on a Track at the moment and I have a plenty of time to chill out on a nice campground. So Hanmer Springs is right in the mountains and it's like  no other place on this world. Some hills are yellow of the Ginster. The Kiwis call it weed because it's not native. Some other hills are pure green on on the rest is snow. The birds are also very strange like at every place in NZ. They are not afraid of you. So you have to take care that they don't occupie your camper. So we have some rain today and I hope Nadja and the other hiking guys can enjoy their track. I will enjoy hanging around and borrow some games from the libary........

Tags: Adventures

 

 

Travel Answers about New Zealand

Do you have a travel question? Ask other World Nomads.