Existing Member?

the-white-rabbit Man werfe einen Glückspilz ins Meer, und er taucht mit einem Fisch im Mund wieder auf.

@ Raglan

NEW ZEALAND | Friday, 9 November 2007 | Views [558]

hmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

hmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

Had some nice days the last time. Met chicken in a mandarin tree and had a horse in our camper!!!! A real one! We took a ride from bad weather Sandy Bay to bad weather Whangarei to meet Lee (the one girl I met in Ireland) there. She didn't know about her luck because they have no phone. But it was a real warm welcome. We've got fresh eggs from the chicken in a mandarin tree and Marc her husband build boads. Real great an much impressive!!! Stood the night there to decide the next day to go and visit the big Kauri trees on the west coast. They are one of the oldest and biggest trees in the world about 50 meters high.Later we tried to get to the black beach at Muriwai. On the way down we had our first flat tire. For  me a drama. Because it was my first one. So we handeled around and one guy on the street saw us and came over to help us. So thank you Joel!!!! It was a 15 minutes tire change. And we enjoyed the night at the black beach to discover the next day a huge gannet colony nexy to us, Take a look at Nadjas blog! She has the pics! Yesterday we took up the repaired board and had a long journey to Raglan. Today's sunshine! So let's go for a nice surf!!!!!

Tags: Adventures

 

 

Travel Answers about New Zealand

Do you have a travel question? Ask other World Nomads.