Existing Member?

Horner travels ... Of all the pages in a book, the best stories are found between the pages of a passport...

Sapa- 25/3/10

AUSTRALIA | Wednesday, 7 April 2010 | Views [329]

Adrian got up early ready to take on the mounatin in 1 day when most spend 2 or 3 days with a staop at the base camp but his challenge didn't come to fruition as the rain set in and the guide didn't show u until hours later to organise it anothe day. We had only planned to stay in Sapa for a few sdays and if Adrian stayed it would be quite a time here but I didn;t want him to miss out on this first exercise he wanted to undertake so the trip was postponed to the next day at the same time. Spent some time on the internet researching our next stop at Halong Bay in a few days although emails to companies probably wouldn't reply in time. Chose the wrong place for dinner - ordered a curry which didn't taste like anything, was petite in size and unfilling and asking better meal prices. The kids got a woodfired pizza which was OK. The day was a lazy one - just walking around a bit in the drizzle and trying to get some washing dry.

 

 

Travel Answers about Australia

Do you have a travel question? Ask other World Nomads.