Existing Member?

Hitchhiking Through Life.... What could be best way to describe me: travel nerd.. ...and best way to describe this journal: consequence of being travel nerd....

Berlin?

GERMANY | Thursday, 22 November 2012 | Views [390]

 

 
Berlin....when passed by strangers, you have no predictable feeling whatsoever! Berlin is yellow, is grungy, is filled with dirt and green spots, is so organised and disorganised same time. Berlin is a heart of future thought and it has so much of tradition in one.
 
When you come here, make sure you will try carrywurst, spiced up sussage with piece of bread, jump on U-bahn and change directions to pass by many street markets with antiques. When you visit Berlin, don't miss out on night life. This city starts being truly alive after 11pm. Then, search out hidden corners with great graphitti and talk to locals about their life.
 
It's so filled with Nazi and Stazi regime past, it's showing its respect to victims of WWII, it's all educating and sensitive about giving true facts about painful history...
 
 

Just come and enjoy breathing rythm of fashion, grungy looks and awesome atmosphere....

Tags: alexander tower, berlin, bundestag, city, germany, history

About temberowa


Follow Me

Where I've been

Photo Galleries

My trip journals


See all my tags 


 

 

Travel Answers about Germany

Do you have a travel question? Ask other World Nomads.