Existing Member?

Sue's & Linda's great adventure In 2005, when Linda and I went to Australia, New Zealand and Tahiti, we realized #1 on both our bucket lists was Antarctica. We finally realized our dream in 2017 and have now visited all 7 continents.

Mahjong Women

USA | Tuesday, 23 January 2018 | Views [360]

Linda was going to learn Mahjong while on the trip and the other Linda and Evi both wanted to learn as well. One day we were playing in the game room. At the end of the 2nd hand, something came up that I wanted to mention to the 3 of them. After I finished, a man who was with a foursome playing bridge came over to our table, got right in my face and in a very loud voice said, "you are yelling and we are trying to place bridge. You need to hold your voice down."

When we finished the next round and were leaving because we wanted to go to a presentation, I went over to his table and said, "I apologize if I was talking too loud, but I'm deaf in this ear and didn't realize it; however, I also play bridge and if you can't concentrate well enough to filter out a little noise, then perhaps you should quit playing." 

As I was walking out, his wife screamed out, "you're a bitch,just like all the women who play Mahjong."

I kept on going, but Evi, god bless her, turned around and said, "you win, you're the nastiest."

I've never had such an experience on a trip before.

 

 

Travel Answers about USA

Do you have a travel question? Ask other World Nomads.