Existing Member?

Sue's & Linda's great adventure In 2005, when Linda and I went to Australia, New Zealand and Tahiti, we realized #1 on both our bucket lists was Antarctica. We finally realized our dream in 2017 and have now visited all 7 continents.

A special dessert

USA | Tuesday, 23 January 2018 | Views [333]

One night Whoopie Pie was listed on the menu. We couldn't stop laughing. Maha came over and asked me what was so funny. I said,"do you know what a whoopie cushion is?" When he said "no", I then said, "well, it's like the cushion on the seat of your chair,but when you sit down on it, it makes a noise like you farted." 

He got a funny look on his face and said, "I don't think I needed to know that."

The next night Evi asked him if he remembered what whoopie was. He said, "no." So Evi and Frank said, "go ahead, Sue, and tell him." After I refused, they called him over and Evi said, "whoopie is another word for making love. Do you understand?" When Maha said no, Frank proceeded to make a circle with his thumb and forefinger and move his other index finger in and out.

Maha turned red as a beet.

The next night, Frank asked what he'd done the night before and with a straight face he said, "I went to a Whoopie party." We could not stop laughing.

When I got in the elevator the next day, a woman said, "you guys were sure having a lot of fun at your table." I apologized if we were being too noisy and explained that we couldn't stop laughing about the whoopie pie. She said her table was having the same problem.

 

 

Travel Answers about USA

Do you have a travel question? Ask other World Nomads.