Existing Member?

Stock Market Nomad Financing world travel as I go by trading stocks online - that's the plan!

Sydney

AUSTRALIA | Thursday, 5 July 2007 | Views [1506]

Bridge Climb

When you're in the Navy, visiting foreign ports is a "working vacation." Just because you're not at sea doesn't mean that the job is done! The day we arrived we pulled into port late, so I really didn't go out at all. Besides, I really wanted to save my energy for the next day - I had a bridge to climb!

The Bridge Climb is:

  1. One of the most famous "things to do" in all of Australia
  2. A bit expensive
  3. Worth every penny. It was fantastic!

Especially if you're only going to be in Sydney for a limited time, do it. In fact, do it first before anything else in Sydney. The Bridge Climb is awesome, and the view is unbelievably gorgeous. What better way to start your trip than with something extraordinary?

Yes, the Bridge Climb is more expensive than a pint at the bar, but you only live once, people! If you read up on the 'Net about the Bridge Climb, you'll see a lot of reviews. The few negative ones, you'll find, are from people who never even did it - kind of like how the people who don't like to travel are the ones who never leave home. Do the Bridge Climb. Live life to the fullest!

Tags: Port Visit

 

About stock_market_nomad

There are two lions outside of the Hong Kong Shanghai Bank building. 
Touch the lion's paw for good luck!

Follow Me

Where I've been

Favourites

Photo Galleries

Highlights

My trip journals


See all my tags 


 

 

Travel Answers about Australia

Do you have a travel question? Ask other World Nomads.