Existing Member?

saffa/aussie adventures!! A tale of ouur awesome travels and adventures!!!

Day one

SPAIN | Wednesday, 7 March 2007 | Views [411] | Comments [1]

Arrival time 16.04 After dumping our WHOLE LIVES weighing a grand total of 53 kg, we wandered the streets looking for ,amongst other things, food. we found heaps of it too... BENNOS COMMENT. loys of good meat, you can buy a whole leg of cow for about 40 euros. good times||.cant find the exclamation mark button on the spanish keyboard...

The rather dissappointing references wre the only downer of the day but we were very happy anyway because the temperature was 23 degrees. hahaha suck on it those of you reading from the walkabout in Bromley. We ate pasta fresh ice cream olives and salami and the markets here are brilliant. The bottle of red wine we bought was 62 cents. we have only had half of it...

Final comment . it is going to be hard to shag with 6 other people in our room but they all seem to be leaving to going out on the piss so fingers crossed...

Barcelona is fabulous...hopefully i can work out how to use the keyboard soon as well..

Tags: Adventures

Comments

1

only 23 degrees!?!?! i wouldnt been rugged up infront of a fire, sounds like your going soft on me bro...haha
We've been enjoying 34+ days, its awsome hey, cept when you roofing and its above 40 that sucks, you wouldnt remember that though would ya
have a good time you too and dont have tooo much fun without me haha

catchya

Jono/bro

  Jono Armstrong Mar 21, 2007 6:43 PM

About sticksyandbenno


Follow Me

Where I've been

Photo Galleries

My trip journals


See all my tags 


 

 

Travel Answers about Spain

Do you have a travel question? Ask other World Nomads.