Existing Member?

The chronicles

My new found "addiction"

MALAWI | Saturday, 29 June 2013 | Views [322]

3 months in the Capital and there's a lot that I've learnt. Way too much. 3 months ago, even if you told me that I will be working for Elegant Zion and that I would be this effective...? Not in a million years.

While here, One of the million things I' ve picked up is "The Addiction". Turns out I am addicted to Mary Kay Ash. She was an American Business woman and founder of Mary Kay Cosmetics Inc.She was a philanthropist too? Unfortunately, she died in 2001, but her legacy lives on.  

Mary Kay Ash was a lot of things. Passionate, hardworking, and everything else you can think of. Most people still use Mary Kay cosmetics 12 years after she died. Entrepreneur Mary Kay, founder of Mary Kay Inc., built a profitable business from scratch that created new opportunities for women to achieve financial success! 

She wrote a lot of books too. Many on how she did it. Everytime she got the Chance to say it, she said it. "ONE WOMAN CAN"

If she did it, why would I not..? And why would you not either? The only differencebetween her and us at the moment is our lack and ability to try. Otherwise God gave all of uthe same things.

Now, to my new found addiction, Mary Ash inspired me to be more. Am working on it now...  And I have set timeline to track my progress :)

What you speak, you become....

 

Speak positive my dear Lads. 

Until next time.

#GoodLookingOut

 

 

Tags: addiction

About spidermonkey


Follow Me

Where I've been

Photo Galleries

My trip journals


See all my tags 


 

 

Travel Answers about Malawi

Do you have a travel question? Ask other World Nomads.