Existing Member?

The Chronicles of SOLLAI!!!! Behold the fables and adventures of Sollai the incredible.

Prologue

ITALY | Friday, 4 January 2008 | Views [552]

Ok. People wanted to know what I'm up to. So here it is. I leave for Hong Kong on the 8th. Thats just 4 days. I'm at home now, Italy. Well I'm a busy little bee getting ready... getting ready with the shite I should have done yonks ago. Dads prolly a tad anoyed at me hence the attacks I've had all day. I've been dodging suprise shuriken attacks since dawn, not to mention the venimouse snake he put in the toilet this morning. Luckly I thought quick and like James Bond, match and hairsprayed the muther. The contents of my travels are easy peezy. I wear a light layer of clothes to Honk Kong and leave them there before heading thaland way. I've got one cheapy shoulder bag. In this I'll cary undies and a few extra singlets. I'm only planning on wearing thongs (flip flops) and one pair of fishermans pants and of course some bathers... suprisinglys not every one wants to see me naked in the surf. Other than this I'm taking drugs. the type that keep mosquitos off when in the danger zone of those nosey little prats with the deseases. So lots of love and make sure you all keep in touch.

Tags: Packing & gadgets

About sollai123


Follow Me

Where I've been

My trip journals


See all my tags 


 

 

Travel Answers about Italy

Do you have a travel question? Ask other World Nomads.