Existing Member?

The Chronicles of SOLLAI!!!! Behold the fables and adventures of Sollai the incredible.

Hong Kong

HONG KONG | Saturday, 12 January 2008 | Views [396]

Hi all!

Now I am in hong kong. Second day and last day before finnialy making to Thailand.

Its been a bit of a trip. I've just got over a cold. But from Italy to England I had a terrible flue. Being on Easy Jet airlines wasnt great for that. The depresurisation on my snot filled passages allmost blew my head apart. It hurt like hell and I had to wait till the next day before my right ear popped. I could hardly hear prior that. It felt like there was was baby poo in my ear and the ear whole was constipated.


Well enough of the gory details.

I've seen my cousin and her boyfriend who are currently living here in Honk Kong. Louise has an excellent view and she cooks up a storm. I am totaly sick of being caught in situations were I have to eat fish though... Before leaving Italy I endured 3 suprise fish meal attacks!

Well, its hot here and I'm pale and bit out of shape. Am looking forward to hitting the beach, getting used the sun and swimming in the ocean. I want to drink out of a coconut. Very badly.

Next stop is Thailand and my brother. The real beggining.

Tags: On the Road

 

About sollai123


Follow Me

Where I've been

My trip journals


See all my tags 


 

 

Travel Answers about Hong Kong

Do you have a travel question? Ask other World Nomads.