Existing Member?

On the Road to Adventure How can we call this place earth, when clearly it is ocean..

Time Flys...

UNITED KINGDOM | Wednesday, 3 December 2008 | Views [487]

Well im due to fly out to Sydney on the 8th Dec and it just feels like time is rushing forward to that date and im being left behind struggling under a mountain of things to do. I've definately decided that buying a house just before leaving was not the best idea i've ever had.

We completed on the flat on Monday and it is gorgeous and i love it, however attempting to sort out everything that goes with a new house, plus everything that goes with a long trip abroad is making me feel rather snowed under. I wanted to see people before i go and i feel like i have run out of time, i want to spend time in the new house but everything i need to sort is at the old house and i cant be there doing that and playing in the new house at the same time.

Im also stressed because i managed to delete ALL my photos off my laptop the other day, so its off with a computer man hopefully being fixed but he hasnt inspired me with confidence. i think i can get most of them back but its a huge faff and taking up extra time i dont have right now.

We are leaving Weymouth on friday to head up to St Albans for the weekend and an early christmas with the family, Its also mums birthday on thursday and we are taking her to see Mamma Mia at the theatre in London on friday which she doesnt know about, so yet again rather than spending my last few days chilling out spending time with people before i go i think ill be running around like a headless chicken! Ah well all fun and games...

About smelix


Follow Me

Where I've been

Favourites

Photo Galleries

Highlights

My trip journals


See all my tags 


 

 

Travel Answers about United Kingdom

Do you have a travel question? Ask other World Nomads.