Existing Member?

Cindy&Brian Travels It is our time

Day 12 & 13 On the Camino

SPAIN | Monday, 24 June 2013 | Views [335] | Comments [1]

Nice sunny and clear day in Portomarin as wehead off to Palace do Rei about  25 kms away.  Both of us are feeling a little tired today but hopefully when we get started the tiredness  will wear off. At the end of the day today we should be about 65 kms from Santiago with 3 days to go..gotta hit the road will check in at the end of today in about 8 hours...

too  tired to blog yestrerday so now it is day 13 after a 32 km day yesterday. Are now in Arzua where we stayed @ the lovely Casa Teodora with a very nice decor and great food and very efficient staff. Just finishing breakfast and about to head out to Rua about 18 kms away. After that the last day to Santiago then two nighs in the Paradora hotel then on to Berlin for a week.

Weather is sunny and clear and will get to mid 70's F today.. gonna be a nice day as we don't have such a long trek. We are meeting more people from all over the world as we get closer to Santiago and the Camino gets busier...

Comments

1

You guys are real troopers. Must have very good hiking boots for all the miles you're covering. A once in a lifetime experience! But then you already have a few of those on the resumes! Just about there now - assume you may have some bubbly to celebrate when you finish.

  Daryl Yeo Jun 25, 2013 7:56 AM

About skipper1949


Follow Me

Where I've been

Photo Galleries

Highlights

My trip journals


See all my tags 


 

 

Travel Answers about Spain

Do you have a travel question? Ask other World Nomads.