Existing Member?

Treks Within Reflection – Pausing in the "Here and Now" Adventures

HEADED BACK TO SPOKANE

USA | Friday, 20 July 2012 | Views [394]

Hi All ~

We're headed back to Spokane and are currently in Idaho. Since Colorado, we've traveled into Wyoming and spent a couple nights in Jackson Hole trying to escape the heat! We spent a night in McCall, ID and are meandering our way towards Spokane and will arrive tomorrow (Saturday) after 7 weeks of adventure(s).

The time has been "timeless" and the miles "mileless" (with a chosen state of mind), but my poor bum has counted every moment and every mile ~ LOL!

It will take a couple of weeks, I'm sure, to process this adventure ~ the people, the landscapes, the experiences, and of course, the memories... And during that process, I am very much looking forward to my own bed, space, fresh food, clean clothes, running water, a "real" toilet, and... uh hum, internet access!

I will update one more time when Ben and I return to Portland, but we'll be making a visit to Auburn/Tacoma first (and I'll probably spend a day or two in Spokane). I'll contemplate the final page for the blog and try to record some of the highlights and more "thoughtful" (versus "factual")reflections.

So for now, I'll sign off with assurances that "all is well" and a gentle Namaste and wishing you all much Love, Light, and Blessings!

About sisocrates_musing


Follow Me

Where I've been

Photo Galleries

My trip journals



 

 

Travel Answers about USA

Do you have a travel question? Ask other World Nomads.