Existing Member?

Nan & Pop on the Road We're on the road around NZ and hope to keep in touch with all the kiddies & grandies and other interested friends & families while we're away.

Dunedin

NEW ZEALAND | Saturday, 22 September 2007 | Views [601] | Comments [2]

A perfect girl and a perfect man next to what they reckon is the perfect beer (they don't know XXXX)

A perfect girl and a perfect man next to what they reckon is the perfect beer (they don't know XXXX)

Dunedin was full on started out with a tour around town and found Baldwin Street (do a Google on that one kids) and managed to walk to the top. The Speights' brewery tour was great, managed to sample all six of their brews, then followed up with a huge meal in their pub.

Yesterday we took the Tairei Gorge train trip, which was also great. When we got back we went to the Otago peninsular and saw lots of birds nesting on the cliffs and brown fur seals on the rocks; we missed out on seeing an Albatross (they also hang out there).

Today we travelled from Dunedin to Bluff (NZ's southernmost point) then on to here (Te Anu), a sleepy little town.

Tomorrow we're off to Milford Sound for a cruise and picnic lunch then on to Queenstown where we will celebrate Nan's birfdee (on Mondee).

Thanks for your special comments Mickey J & Crocky.

Hopefully a photo update from Queenstown.

Luv to all.

Nan & Pop.

Tags: On the Road

Comments

1

Just a quick note to say sounds like you are having fun. Mj and Lw said thats o.k. Trust dad to try all six brews and not just one or 2. Like the view from the end of the gondala. Go the EELs today hope you can find a nice warm spot to watch the game from. Talk. Later Lots of love All Bj Nik Mj and Crockie xoxoxo.

Ps Mum check your email tomorrow if possible.

  us from ipswich Sep 23, 2007 9:09 AM

2

we dont have email so happy birthday mum love you lots as for you father at least your eels didnt finsh on the bottom....... looks like you guys are having fun sorry we havent text or bloged or what ever this is but couldnt work it out (as in grant)says nat pressing enter zero... hahahaha. miss you both lots see you soon.p.s. beers still cold over here so no reason not to come home...

  nat and g Sep 23, 2007 6:44 PM

About simoz


Follow Me

Where I've been

Photo Galleries

My trip journals


See all my tags 


 

 

Travel Answers about New Zealand

Do you have a travel question? Ask other World Nomads.