Existing Member?

my first euro trip i'll try keep all my mates updated with this journal while im running a muck in europe

tomorrow land

AUSTRALIA | Tuesday, 26 July 2011 | Views [920]

i was so excited for tomorrow land that i could hardly sleep. i had no time for a hang over, at ten to ten i woke vlad up for breakfast where we caught up with the Canadian sisters, and i apologised for being a trash bag, and showed them the photoes. once we were ready to go, we started our mission of aobut an hour, on the train ride there the place was full of people going to tomorrow land. vlad and i sat next to a carriage of drunk aussie girls from bondi. that was cool and when we got of (by this stage i was feeling the alcohol from my drink i brought on the train with me)the train to catch the shuttel bus there we sat in front of 5/6 boys from south australia. that was cool cause they were djs from apple bar. i dont rember them but i do remebr other djs that they dj with on the thursday night, the time i went there. and one has the same skyline as me!
vlad did not bring what he calls a roady so we went to the pub for shots as soon as we got off. i can get pretty crazy when im drunk and excited so i was jumping all over the place. we were glad to buy v.i.p cause we did not have to stand in line to get in to tomorrow land. as soon as we put our things in the locker we walked to the stages. i did not relyse how big this place was. it was so massive. it tripped me out. it was so big on the third i discovered 2 new stages i did not know about. 
we walked around for a bit but i mostly stayed in the qdance area on the first day we saw davoodi vrs bestien dj ghost vs grave dr. rude coon, and we spend the day walking around.
it was almost time for Swedish house Mafia when vlad relysed he was to drunk to continue. he wanted me to stay on but i was not gonna leave him alone in his state. on the way out we ran into some boys that invited us back to theirs. i actually cried in the taxi cause i really wanted to stay to the end, i snapped out of it cuase i had to enjoy what i still had. once we got to antwerp we had had an hour for the train so we all got another drink. on the train ride to yeal i was all over the place. they guy taking care of me was really sweet, and i had no intention to fuck him. cuase he had a girl friend. long story shot i did . i thought to my self oh he propbably jsut said he had a gf and really dident cause he did not wanna fuck me. but he really did have a girl friend. and i felt super super bad.
cal took vlad and i to the train statio in the morning

About shishi


Follow Me

Where I've been

Photo Galleries

My trip journals



 

 

Travel Answers about Australia

Do you have a travel question? Ask other World Nomads.