Existing Member?

my first euro trip i'll try keep all my mates updated with this journal while im running a muck in europe

the storm starts

AUSTRALIA | Friday, 22 July 2011 | Views [326]

milan was the clam before the storm alright! last night my best mate jacks visited. from then i knew it was going to be a rowedy night! so once we were drunk we got the lift down and got chatting to 2 canadian sisters who were going to the same area as we were. it was a beautiful area from what i rember. paved lane ways everywere tourist everywhere and in the center was this MASSIVE palace. 

from there we continued drinking a bit. the girls wanted to c fire works. and as u know i hate fire works. but vlad wanted to go, while they were watching the fire works i started chatting up some boys. and before you knew it they joined in on our adventure. long story short. me and the guy i was getting cozy with had a tequila shot and i chased it with peanuts lol! then we went to a bar where i fucked him in the toilet and we broke the toilet seat, neither of us came. mean while vlad went of to the gay clubs. and the canadians took care of me (the poor things)

once i fucked that guy all his other mates were trying to root me too. it was so gross, he was really nice and not seedy like his mates though cause he was taking care of me too. and was happy that i did not fuck his mates, and he kept trying to keep his mates away from me. and trying to keep the peace between us all.

then i had my first shot of absinth. but i did not know how to do the sugar thing cause i was smashed. i shot it and everyone stopped and looked at me and was like woah. then i puked it up out the back. one of the bar staff asked if i was ok. and got me some water. i also ran into a group of ausies from sydney.

when we were about to leave some guy called me a bitch and i was so ready to fight him. i was like come over hear and say it. :S so embarrassing.

the guy i fucked gave his number to the girls, so he knew we got home safely. by this point i was pretty trashed. and i was so fucking stoked i did not get kicked out.

 

About shishi


Follow Me

Where I've been

Photo Galleries

My trip journals



 

 

Travel Answers about Australia

Do you have a travel question? Ask other World Nomads.