Existing Member?

Observe this wonderful world

Life is a journey.

RUSSIAN FEDERATION | Thursday, 3 November 2011 | Views [314]

What is included in each trip if you are open to the world? and the country in which you go? open for everything new? It consists of infinite magic and a lot of stories that need to have time to write. Just do not confuse the two week tour to shore, in a nice hotel and a large bundle of money. Traveling is where there is no attachment, there is only freedom and power, no incomprehensible force.
In my country where I was born, and that is Russia. People travel, but not as often and as many would like. We work hard and we have a lot of fears. When someone finds out you're traveling, it's always a big surprise. And the questions on the topic: Is not scared? and not expensive? and if a sudden?. I always have the same questions to them only where they live. And not afraid to spend a lifetime without seeing anything? and not expensive, spend all your money on shopping and restaurants? and if suddenly you get fired from work? you get sick much? and what you fear most? You can ask endless questions for hours without hearing a clear answer.
I was fortunate to meet many amazing people and fantastic places to visit. I heard so many stories, so many lives, so many different nationalities that now regret that I did not record everything that they told me. Although sometimes I think I can remember every passing moment, and mentally go through it again. I love this life. Difficult and easy at the same time. Bright as a rainbow, warm sun as Asian in the afternoon. Saturated, as my favorite Indian dishes.

And I know one thing, if you come to start your journey, you have to open yourself and trust yourself through life. This course will show you everything, everything that you need to know. All you need to feel and see. All you need to survive for your life experience on this planet.

Tags: life love happines peacefull

About shantiom


Follow Me

Where I've been

Photo Galleries

My trip journals


See all my tags 


 

 

Travel Answers about Russian Federation

Do you have a travel question? Ask other World Nomads.