Existing Member?

UK06

We Need a Shower 06 II

UNITED KINGDOM | Friday, 7 July 2006 | Views [493]

Hull-Rotterdam

Until this point, the only Ferry I'd been on is from Sorento to Queenscliff and I didn't even see a dolphin so this had a fair chance of making an improvement on that but I never expected what was to follow.  We drove the van on and went straight up to the 15th floor to get rid of our stuff and get a couple of quick Tequila shots in before hitting the bars.  Down in the lift to the Irish bar and this is where I met Murphy ('s Draught) it's my carlton while I'm here, it's big it's black it's always cold and I know I like it.  A few pints into us here and we were ready , so we just went to the casino and played roulett.  Did I mention I won 20 quid? Or as I prefer to call it, $50 sometimes that exchange rat looks awsome!  so then I was done in the casino and it was my round so, more Murphys and a cigar and some get to know you time for the group (mickey had an early night) but the rest of us kicked it in the bar listening to pub rock played by the live band til the wee hours until it was time to go buy a hot dog (yes they thought of everything on this boat).  time for bed.

Tags: On the Road

About shannon


Follow Me

Where I've been

Photo Galleries

Near Misses

My trip journals


See all my tags 


 

 

Travel Answers about United Kingdom

Do you have a travel question? Ask other World Nomads.