Existing Member?

Audaces fortuna iuvat (Fortune Favors the Bold)

Touched another man´s hand softly (Part 2..Clean)

USA | Friday, 5 December 2008 | Views [485]

I understand that there might be people how my blog maybe a little to risque for. That´s why i´ll try to give u a heads up. Hope it helps but this blog is also for me to look back and reflect on what i did and what i was thinking at the time. Soo glad to get that out of the way.

Now i´ll finish this story on a more seious note. I still know that the "unfortunate subway hand incident" did not turn me into a homosexual as you may or may not have thought. Leaving the midwest i don´t think does that to you. But now i will turn to the real problems of the NYC metro system, not understating my tragic event but me and my shame are the least concerns of the daily nyc travelers..well maybe except for that indian guy. The only good thing about the MTA (nyc transportation system) is that their maps are in english, other than that it´s a 3rd world system. I understand it´s older than modern cars but it´s crap. It is rife with delays, closed stations, random express and local train changes, a confusing map, and all together ncy deserves a better subway system than they currently have.

The inneffeciences of your primary system of transportation is all together damaging to your municipal´s economy. People can´t be as effecient with their time and in turn don´t spend/earn the potential they could.

Plus the stations are absolutely filthy, dark, and it seems that the only cleaning is ever done is sweeping the trash in the station down into the tracks below.

About senor-lance


Follow Me

Where I've been

Photo Galleries

Near Misses

My trip journals



 

 

Travel Answers about USA

Do you have a travel question? Ask other World Nomads.