Existing Member?

Audaces fortuna iuvat (Fortune Favors the Bold)

Laundry-mat Drama

USA | Tuesday, 2 December 2008 | Views [467]

One would think that laundrymat would be a place where people come to wash their clothes...and that's it. God damn its a friggin laundrymat! well i guess not..i am sittin there (only 3 spots to sit...and my seat was snaked earlier when i got up to check on my clothes for one sec.) reading my book when i heard...OHHH no you didn't Bitch!! i looked up and this tall lanky black teenager was yellin at this mexican girl who i guess ACCIDENTLY stepped on his DOPE KICKS (things were like 3 year old nike shox)...she said excuse me to this guy but he was like...These things are fresh...and she was like go F yourself you f'n poser those things are old as your jacket (pretty good one actually bc he had on a raggedy hoodie) but his comeback was even better...well yaaa they r old-school kicks (what a lame comeback) anyways this mexican's bf came (huge fat guy) and he didnt want to start any beef (all of this was stupid as hell) and then the mexican chick got pissed off at the BF and told him...why i let u hit this then???? How can all of this shit happen to me in harlem in only 4 days..AWESOME!!! i can only imagine what it would b to acutally live here..then the bf walked out and said...Well now i'm gone and what u gonna do now??? Harlem is straight up wierd...my hostel (which is incredibly clean and nice) is on 116th and harlem (like the southern border of harlem) so its right on the outskirts..i am curious what it is actually like in the middle of harlem..anyways i enjoyed myself much in this crazy place and will come back again..:)

About senor-lance


Follow Me

Where I've been

Photo Galleries

Near Misses

My trip journals



 

 

Travel Answers about USA

Do you have a travel question? Ask other World Nomads.