Existing Member?

Audaces fortuna iuvat (Fortune Favors the Bold)

I got SCAMMED!!!!

USA | Tuesday, 2 December 2008 | Views [403]

Well if you've ever been to NYC you know there are plenty of unthoughtful scams out there.. ohh i am a spokesman for a soup-kitchen and we need your help (believe me bc i got an old dirty crack residued business card with my name on it)..there's also guys who just straight up ask you for money..others play a song in front of you and expect a gratuity...but i was at a bus station (in harlem) and a respectable lady came up in the bus line and came in behind me and right when we were about to board the bus she asked if i had a quarter. I initially said no thinkin it was just another harlem scam..but after 10 secs..i felt bad for slightin her and i was like "ohhh...i think i do have a quarter..here you are" real white asshole like..so i board the bus and the bitch walks out of line and goes on the sidewalk...i just looked at her for about 5 secs.. and realized i got PLAYED!! i walked the bus route backed and did a quick pass-by the same lady and we exchanged a quick glance and she did a slight smile...i just had to laugh...

About senor-lance


Follow Me

Where I've been

Photo Galleries

Near Misses

My trip journals



 

 

Travel Answers about USA

Do you have a travel question? Ask other World Nomads.