Existing Member?

Travel, The Mentor

Travel Around The Yucatan Peninsula

MEXICO | Sunday, 2 August 2015 | Views [217] | Scholarship Entry

Why should I be given this "once in a lifetime" opportunity to explore Columbia, and capture the raw beauty of this cherished country? I have been digging at this goal for the past several years. I save up money by any means necessary, and catch a flight out with my Canon S100 & GoPro that I saved up for. As a student it is difficult to travel the world and document the sights, cultures, and experiences. However, I have truly believed that the hardest things in life to achieve tend to ultimately hold the treasures. Thus, I drop every penny into atleast one trip a year.The last few years, I have backpacked through Thailand, Cambodia, Peru, Chile, Argentina, Uruguay, Mexico, and Cuba. My journey is far from over...

I hope to become a successful travel film-maker one day, and will stop at nothing to capture the sheer beauty of the world. I've graduated from Animation, but now heading into Media Convergence to get further training behind a camera. I have never been able to afford a decent camera. However, I always make due with the equipment I have, and use the skills I have picked up to bring out the best in shots. I do not wish to run after money, but instead something that will keep me content. This is my passion, it runs in my blood to explore the globe, photograph, and record this elegant place we call "Earth." Wanderlust is now my alter-ego. It needs to feed, and the world provides the nutrients. This scholarship would change my life and set in line the career I crave!

Tags: 2015 Film Scholarship to Colombia

About seekwanderlust


Follow Me

Where I've been

My trip journals


See all my tags 


 

 

Travel Answers about Mexico

Do you have a travel question? Ask other World Nomads.