Existing Member?

Friends, Smiles and a Lotta' Miles. 10. “No one realizes how beautiful it is to travel until he comes home and rests his head on his old, familiar pillow.” - Mark Twain

Berlin

GERMANY | Sunday, 12 April 2009 | Views [484]

Wow Im so sorry it's been a while since my last entry. My time in London was absolutely amazing. I met so many lovelly travellers, drank many english pints (they are so much bigger in the uk I swear!) saw a lot of sights and actually got tired of the ammount of art, monuments and museums at y fingertips.

Im in Berlin at the moment and have to admit my short stay has been a bit mixed. Had an awesome flight and taxid to my hotel which is very cute in a faulty towers kind of way. I swear Im attracting spiral staircases every where I go! Had an awesome sleep and thought i was doing opkay but the london sniffle I had in the Uk has turned into something more like a running waterfall today which has made sightseeing a little tricky. Saw the Brandenberg Gate, Jewish memorial, climbed the Reichstag (after waiting in line for three hours with a soggy hanky.) Just waöled along the river spree which is dotted with lots of old style markets that the locals go to, stopping off for more hankies along the way.....

Also went to the Permagon Muesum where I saw the Ichtar Gate from Bablylon 500 bc! German food is very salty, my language is not too bad. Hope you are still reading!

xox sniffly sear

 

About sarah-leary-and-chris-vt


Follow Me

Where I've been

Photo Galleries

My trip journals



 

 

Travel Answers about Germany

Do you have a travel question? Ask other World Nomads.