Existing Member?

next adventure

29 dec nakon thai stayed over

THAILAND | Monday, 29 December 2014 | Views [328] | Comments [2]

this morn such a very lovely walk.   just at sun up out along small dirt lane we are living on.  web of little roads and lanes throughout the fields.  breezy, and the light at a slant across, farm and field.  few tamarind orchards, rice, some slumps of taro type plants, eucalyptus and treak wind breaks.  so nice walk thorough quiet and peacful.      market always fun seeking out the papaya and tidbits.   Keith join me for bit of biking the neighborhood,  end up at an entrance to a Nat. forest.  walked aibt.  though hot of day prevent me going as far as would hve liked.  had i known would come early and hike to a higher viewpoint on  a ridge and some promised waterfalls.  though this time of year often not.  town for cybering and small night market for dinnering.  for some reason the intersection into town and few blocks each side,  is Jammed bumper to bummper wiht traffic people directing.  not sure if always or holiday related.   worry ride tomorrow during this period.  and also getting to town and full with holiday travlers.  will see.   is hills before us and been that pesky east wind.      hope will be writing agian tomorrow shall see.   

Tags: bike

Comments

1

Oh, those wonderful early morning walks! You painted another beautiful picture. Journey on and well.......

  Claire Dec 30, 2014 5:20 AM

2

I agree with Claire, an interesting picture of your part of the world. Glad you had a day of rest. Let the cars play bumper cars and you stay out of the way.
Love,

  Joan Dec 30, 2014 10:03 AM

About sapote


Follow Me

Where I've been

Favourites

Photo Galleries

My trip journals


See all my tags 


 

 

Travel Answers about Thailand

Do you have a travel question? Ask other World Nomads.