Existing Member?

Russ & Tash's travels

Kampot to Phnom Penh

CAMBODIA | Sunday, 26 January 2014 | Views [198] | Comments [1]

We booked tickets for an early bus journey from Kampot to Phnom Penh and had plans for an early night but this intention wasn't fully realised, thanks to another evening at the rusty keyhole and some great company in the form of Mick, an professional photographer and a seriously seasoned traveler whom we had met on our tour to Bokor. Mick told us great stories of visiting tribes deep in the amazon and within Indoenesia, which made us want to travel even more, along with his micky taking of Russ's anti mosquito pants (which we have named aladin pants - they are basically hippy pants in a fetching blue colour) and Russ's concerns of 'not wanting to be a hippy' and 'not wanting to be a traveller that is finding themselves or whatever that means'. For the record, a beard has begun on his face and he has mentioned that the pants are 'comfy' a bit.

On returning to our accomodation we realised we needed to repack and we only had five or so hours until we left; que some slightly tipsy and haphazard packing.Waking before the many roosters calls in the morning, we headed for our old, ridiculously cold (on or off aircon) bus and tiredly metled / froze into our old, worn leather seats.

 

Comments

1

We would love to see some photo,s of Russ in his alladin pants!

  rob and sandra Feb 9, 2014 6:19 PM

 

 

Travel Answers about Cambodia

Do you have a travel question? Ask other World Nomads.