Existing Member?

Chronicle's of an Adventurer Tick Tock it is Time to stop the Clock and live life to the end. Don't let time pass just thinking about your wishes. Make them come true sooner or later!

London

UNITED KINGDOM | Tuesday, 11 September 2007 | Views [284]

When leaving New York, Kelly and I booked a ticket with a connector in London.  It was about a 6 hour lay over.  We decided we would take advantage of our free time so immediately after clearing immigration we booked it to the underground.  Took the Piccadilly Line and got out at the North corner of Hyde Park.  We visited the gardens while snacking on a sandwich and then flew to Buckingham.  After taking pictures with the guards, we made our way to Trafalgar square and the Galleria.  Viewed Van Gogh, Picasso, and Seurat's famous pieces and made it back to Piccadilly Circus.  Arriving back at the airport we realized we still had 2 hours to spare before take off!!!  Can you believe in 4 hours we saw half of London's landmarks!!!  Now that was an amazing race against ourselves!!

Peace  

Ripal

Tags: Airports

About rprip


Where I've been

My trip journals


See all my tags 


 

 

Travel Answers about United Kingdom

Do you have a travel question? Ask other World Nomads.