Existing Member?

nomad on the move every journey, no matter how great or small, starts with a single step so take a step and collect memories.

seoul

SOUTH KOREA | Friday, 8 August 2008 | Views [902]

seoul was my summer vacation from my vacation...the new airport was very cool; nice, clean and SUPER clean..


i wanted a break away from work and decided to go the furthest point my meager salary would allow me...so i went to the W in Seoul Walkerhill.  for those who don't know me, the W is absolutely my favoritest of hotels...it's boutique, unique, chic and ultra modern.  the room was white with splashes of red to make it cozy.


in my short time in seoul i managed to visit the spa (twice), even managed to convince my friend to join (who was totally against massages before), experienced and almost mastered the subway, got dumped on at the zoo, crowded in at the aquarium (but really enjoyed the aquarium) and got to really sleep in a massive bed after rolling off multiple times on my bed in dubai. oh, and i got to visit the art gallery in the heart of the city, close to the palace.

the trip is mostly for relaxation and not so much on sightseeing all i can in my short time there so it was totally refreshing and much needed. my pics will reflect that.

About rossy

mesmerizing countryside scenery...love wales!

Follow Me

Where I've been

Photo Galleries

My trip journals



 

 

Travel Answers about South Korea

Do you have a travel question? Ask other World Nomads.