Existing Member?

Right here and there...

My Scholarship entry - My Kind of Adventure

WORLDWIDE | Thursday, 11 October 2012 | Views [414] | Scholarship Entry

We are two young Filipino adamant travelers/film enthusiasts from the Philippines who seek out for adventure in an unfamiliar place of Cebu and we thought heading to south is the best way for us to introduce a natural wonder. Our abilities are not well equipped akin to a highly skilled explorer and a filmmaker; however, we believe that experience is the greatest teacher above all that’s why we took out our cameras and fearlessly ventured out unknown areas.

Although we still don’t have the knack to accomplish great works since we don’t have proper training in filmmaking aside from school documentation projects and leisure videos, we are still confident enough to share what we considered as beauty through our eyes. So, with the help of our good old trusty cameras and backpacks we welcome you to our one of a kind Cebu attraction.

We have been dreaming of becoming filmmakers; work for travel shows and documentaries. Winning this scholarship will really mean a lot; we believe this will be a stepping stone and/or this will open doors to our filmmaking dreams.

Tags: Travel Film Scholarship 2012

About roshdihayco


Follow Me

Where I've been

Photo Galleries

My trip journals


See all my tags 


 

 

Travel Answers about Worldwide

Do you have a travel question? Ask other World Nomads.