Existing Member?

Breaking Free BREAK- To force one's way out of; escape from; To overcome. FREE- Not imprisoned or enslaved; Not controlled by obligation or the will of another, able to act or do as one wishes.

A Girl in Raleigh

USA | Saturday, 3 March 2012 | Views [633]

I've moved around a lot. Something like 24 or 25 times, and I'm only 25 years old. Yes, I know that sounds nuts and you are now wondering if I am an Army brat. My parents were in the Army when I was born, but they were out soon after. Anyways, I'm just going to skip straight to the latest move and not bore you with all of my younger days stories. So most of my life was spent in or around small towns. In fact the last county that I left has been dubbed "Small Town Friendly" by the locals. Now I have moved to Apex right outside of Raleigh, the capital of North Carolina. Apex itself isn't too big and barely has a bigger population compared to Rutherfordton but Raleigh is a different story all together. I'm not used to traffic and noise. This is all very new. No matter... Exploring is one of favorite things to do! Stay tuned as I explore the city and find inspiring and amazing things about Raleigh and the surrounding areas! 

Tags: apex, city, explore, north carolina, raleigh

 
 

 

Travel Answers about USA

Do you have a travel question? Ask other World Nomads.