Existing Member?

On the loose

Airle

AUSTRALIA | Sunday, 17 January 2010 | Views [409]

Airle
After we came back from Hook island the car was due its service so we stopped at Airle beach which is where the boat brings us back to.

I went to get the car whilst Heidy stayed with the stuff. When I got to the car there was a really bad bad smell but I didn't work out what it was. When we were loading the car Heidy found the source of the smell. When we left we forgot to take out the bin bag which had a chichecken breast in it. So after 10 days in the car the chicken breast was covered in maggets. They were all over the front foot well and smelt so bad.

When we got to the campsite Heidy put up the tent whilst I went to buy so food. The first thing we did after setting it all up was has a shower. It was gooooooood.

We didn't really do much else in Airle apart from get the car serviced, try to get rid of the smell and plan the next stop.

However as we started to back down the tent to leave it started to rain. Then it got heavy. So we packed the tent as quick as we could. Didn't really fold it and just chucked it in the car. But it did't work and we were still soaking wet. We also could't get changed into dry clothes because they were right at the back. All we had was our swim stuff and a towel. So we decided to have a shower and get warm and tumble dry all our clothes. Then buy the time we were leaving the rain had stopped and the sun had come out.


 

 

About robert_heidy


Follow Me

Where I've been

Photo Galleries

My trip journals


See all my tags 


 

 

Travel Answers about Australia

Do you have a travel question? Ask other World Nomads.