Existing Member?

SEEING WORLD THROUGH THE EYES OF OTHERS

Adventurous Soul

PAKISTAN | Tuesday, 22 April 2014 | Views [195] | Scholarship Entry

'I'll never forget the day that...'

There have been when I want a change for the daily routine. There are different forms of activities performed by different individual in order to soothe their nerves and enjoying their pass time. The type of activities in which I usually indulge are hiking, reading magazines, Travelling and so much and so forth..
This trip was made by me to the northern areas of the Country that is Pakistan. These areas are so much beautiful that one can not believe.

The journey is really good as there are large number of people were present on the bus. There road was in pretty good condition as we passed through some major and minor towns of the city.

. At that time the bus was also changed from Hino to a Coaster. From that point till reaching the destination there is steep gradient . The ascent after it is of quite magnitude which makes one quite nervy. .
The next morning we were to leave for the lake saif ul muluk. It is the most major attraction of the naran valley. Each year thousands of visitors flock the lake saif ul muluk. We hired a Jeep for going to the lake saif ul muluk. It took about an hour to reach to the lake.. There are large amount to rocks present which make it,s access a real problem. The jeep stops a good 500 meters from the lake. From you will have either to go by foot or sit on a horseback. I preferred to go on foot as It was more suited to me. The passage to the lake is quite narrow It was very serious dangerous semi circle with the space available is very limited. A slight wrong step would land you to thousand of meters in the foothills of the valley;the chances of survival are very limited if you slip from that point. So one needs to be on his toes on almost all of the times. After that we reached to the Lake saif ul mulluk. It made all the effort worthwhile. The magic of the lake saif ul muluk had casted it,s spell on all of us.

.
To cut short there is a great sense of pleasure when one indulges in such healthy activities . So it is a great sense of joy that our homeland has been bestowed by such wonderful parts that are boundless.

Tags: 2014 Travel Writing Scholarship - Euro Roadtrip

About roadtosingapore


Follow Me

Where I've been

Photo Galleries

My trip journals


See all my tags 


 

 

Travel Answers about Pakistan

Do you have a travel question? Ask other World Nomads.