Existing Member?

3 Weeks Will Bring

A Primer

THAILAND | Thursday, 9 August 2007 | Views [297] | Comments [1]

A few days left to enjoy New York summer before I to journey to Thailand on Saturday. I have no idea how often I will visit a computer while I'm gone, but when I do I will leave my stories here. I am looking forward to a few weeks of less techonology.

I am most looking forward to sitting with my thoughts without this city's distractions. It's been an amazing year and I've spent little time considering the profound impact of my transition from working towards doing what I love to loving what I do. I'm ready to slow down a bit to see what rises from the stillness.



I'll be in the Northern city Chiang Mai for two weeks studying noad boran (thai massage). I'm keeping myself open to whatever else comes, though I also plan to do a lot of yoga and take a cooking class. The last leg of the trip will be down south to an island, Koh Sumai and then a couple of days in Bangkok.

I will not be able to load photos until I return but you can expect a link to those in September.

Much love,

Renee

Tags: The Planning Phase

Comments

1

hi Renee, if you have time you might want to go to the Phiphi islands and Krabi as well. Enjoy your trip!

  Bibi Aug 10, 2007 10:01 AM

About rk


Follow Me

Where I've been

My trip journals


See all my tags 


 

 

Travel Answers about Thailand

Do you have a travel question? Ask other World Nomads.