Existing Member?

The adventure starts and continues

Day 7

AUSTRALIA | Saturday, 5 March 2011 | Views [136]

Day 7

www.rideforsmiles.com

Day 7
Had a very lazy day just chilling out at mum’s, boy did i need it, was really sore my neck was giving me hell my back was killing me but that just is just a every day thing just some are worse than others.
I rode down the shop this morning and my head was all over the place. One of the main things that I really dont like that totally vagued out feeling but this morning cause I was feeling so tired and run down it was like to the point of feeling dangerous on the road, certainly dont get to make mistakes on a motorbike so I came straight home without going any further and just relaxed for the rest of the day, just one of those things I have to get used to but is so bloody hard too. Certainly was telling me I need to relax and take a few days off from the riding and pushing myself which is all good im not in any hurry. So basically all ive done today is chill out and lie aroudn at mums by myself so all good.
Monday tomorrow so ill call a few motorbike dealers and try and find out where I can get my rear shock done.

www.rideforsmiles.com

About rideforsmiles


Follow Me

Where I've been

Photo Galleries

My trip journals



 

 

Travel Answers about Australia

Do you have a travel question? Ask other World Nomads.