Existing Member?

Random Traveller Hello and welcome to the long discourse on Rhiannon’s Adventures So Far, that I finally made myself sit down and write because of the impending DOOM that is called Manufacturer Default. My little baby is a lovely shiny white Macbook that I’ve decided to name Poodle. This is because its main function is to be pretty. However I will soon have to send it off to some unloving ruffians who will beat it and tell it not to keep randomly shutting down on me.

Comments

SPAIN | Wednesday, 15 November 2006 | Views [778] | Comments [3]

I love comments. They let me know people like me bothering with this and if anything I´ve done actually counts as exciting. If you don´t want to give this site your email address you can put journals.worldnomads.com/rhiannon as your webpage.

Tags: The Planning Phase

Comments

1

you hobo you!

I can totally picture you kickin it with the homeless...did they tell you crazy stories about their former lives as hollywood heavyweights? And about it all went down hill after the divorce...

lovin the photos too...particularly Berlin and La Tomatina!

Nice shots!

Did you take them all with the little canon you bought before you left??

  Susie Nov 15, 2006 10:51 PM

2

The Berlin ones yes, but I can't take credit for the La Tomatina ones. It's a fantastic camera, loves it I do.

  Rhiannon Nov 15, 2006 11:20 PM

3

its most definitely worthwhile keeping your journal =) i was looking for peoples accounts of experiences in Amsterdam and you said what i wanted to hear ...and made me want to read more about your travels too!

thanks for blogging it ;)

  Birra Apr 17, 2007 2:36 PM

About rhiannon

I got to play in leaves! I've never done so before because Brisbane and Hong Kong don't really have an autumn. For me it's the kind of thing that only happens in cartoons.

Follow Me

Where I've been

Photo Galleries

Highlights

My trip journals


See all my tags 


 

 

Travel Answers about Spain

Do you have a travel question? Ask other World Nomads.