Existing Member?

Capital Bad Restlessly, Lylah Lee.

Here comes the boom

AUSTRALIA | Sunday, 19 January 2014 | Views [327]

Only leave the water when your lungs ache for air. 
Photographer: Sister Lylah Lee
Subject: Lylah Lee

Only leave the water when your lungs ache for air. Photographer: Sister Lylah Lee Subject: Lylah Lee

Discover the lifestyle of an "undeniably cultureless, indefinitely uneventful and excruciatingly boring society.”

 

This said shithole ^ is my new home for the next year. I’m here to study the ever so stimulating subject of physics, this I am actually very excited about but as someone important once said “With great love comes great sacrifice.” (or something along those lines) I had to leave the chaotic hustle and bustle of New Delhi, India, for this slightly less chaotic town with mild to very little hustle and bustle.

 

“I think my house is much more exciting than anything outside of it.” – Lylah Lee

 

 When I realised how horrible that sentence was (I still do stand by the fact that my house and its contents are actually undeniably awesome) I decided I needed to do something.

 

So,

I've theorised that if I keep this blog for a year it will surely become my obsession. May I be crystal clear that this blog is not to complain about the solemn bubble of misery that encircles me. It is here to help me. This blog will make me try a little harder to enjoy my life, to find the little sparks of life hiding in the corners of this below average city.

 

“You get out, what you put in.” – Another important someone once said. And that, that phrase right there my friends, (*friend or possibly no one..) is what i will be basing my life around this year.

 

 The negativity stops here, so my dearest reader welcome to my exciting new adventures for 2014.

Restlessly, 

Lylah Lee.

Tags: 2014, adventure begins, here comes the boom, pilot

About rest-less-ness

myself in Delhi. #Buddha

Follow Me

Where I've been

Favourites

Photo Galleries

My trip journals


See all my tags 


 

 

Travel Answers about Australia

Do you have a travel question? Ask other World Nomads.