Existing Member?

S.America trek

Otavalo in the north

AUSTRALIA | Sunday, 26 July 2009 | Views [247] | Comments [1]

 hola chiccos

we have arrived at the indigenous area and there was a massive market of artesan goods today, all hand made and interesting, i am bringing back a stack of luggage!!! we did lots of bargaining today, got some great stuff, plenty of jewellery, blankets, artwork, wooden bowls, bags, tshirts, rugs, embrodied goods...more...the colours are so deep and beautiful, can you tell i am about to set up home?? good news on  that front, the lovely roberto has spotted an awesome apartment in marrickville and is looking at securing it for us, so please cross your fingers for us as we want to stay in the ville!!! we have also managed to pamper ourselves in Latacunga, charming and the land of hairdressers, feliss indulged and i instead opted for the $2 and $4 manicure and pedicure, so i now have racy red paws! The owner of the salon wanted us to fit him in his suitcase...


We have decided to skip quito, and instead stay in this cool relaxed place where we will probably site see and pamper up some more.

take care lovelies and see you soon.

I have put up more photos, sorry had trouble last time.

ciao. xx cindy

Comments

1

That all sounds fantastic!! And great news on the apartment front- hooray for everything!!

  Nel Aug 19, 2009 11:06 AM

About rella

Cindy is ready to leave Australia!

Follow Me

Where I've been

Photo Galleries

My trip journals



 

 

Travel Answers about Australia

Do you have a travel question? Ask other World Nomads.