Existing Member?

Thailand, India and beyond.... Cronicas de un duende nomada en busqueda de los tesoros del oriente... Namaste ! Journal of a nomadic elf in search of the secrets of the Orient.... Namaste !

Back in Bangkok...

THAILAND | Thursday, 11 December 2008 | Views [541]

Yes, I am back in this crazy city and yes, now my journal has changed languages from Spanish to English. I was actually suposed to leave for India on Monday but because of all of the Airport caos (the airport in Bangkok was taken over by demonstrator for over a week after which the Prime Minister was forced to resign) so now I will leave untuil Friday the 12 (dia de la Virgen de Guadalupe). So before coming here I was in Ko Chang hiding from the Bangkok caos and waiting to see how the airport thing resolved. I was actually in Ko Chang when I heard that the PM was forced to resign and to everyones releif the airport was relesed. Even though tourist are happy to be able to go home, all this really is not good news for this country because it probably points to many more problems to come. The story is not yet finished.

Tags: bangkok, thailand

 

 

Travel Answers about Thailand

Do you have a travel question? Ask other World Nomads.