Existing Member?

For Your Vicariousness

MONKEYS!!!

SPAIN | Friday, 30 May 2008 | Views [679] | Comments [1]

Gibraltar was awesome.  Mostly due to the fact that I temporarily made friends with a couple young monkeys (aka, they thought I had food to steal, then realized I didn't, so left me).  Ok, technically they are apes... Barbary Apes to be exact.  They're mostly kinda cute.  Can't wait to show y'all the pictures!

Anyway, the views were pretty cool, too.  I walked ALL over that rock, and I have to say, I'm still a tiny bit sore (even two days later).  I went around and up and down and around and up and down and back and forth and it was craziness.  =D  But it was all worth it... especially with the apes!

I'm in Valencia, Spain, today.  Kinda made some friends last night, probably will hang out with them tonight, then flying to Malta tomorrow!  For ten whole days!  It should be good.  Apparently it was a British colony or something for a while, so English is pretty common (yay!).  I didn't know anything about it when I booked the trip, but the more I read, the happier I am that I chose to go there.  And it should be warm (if you hadn't noticed, I kind of like that =p ).  Yay, random trips to small islands in the Mediterranen!

Comments

1

Froze my buns off at Nan's -- don't visit Nan in the winter if you like it warm, or even thawed out :-)

Malta sounds wounderful.

  Mum Jun 2, 2008 9:50 AM

About queenofbums


Follow Me

Where I've been

Photo Galleries

My trip journals


See all my tags 


 

 

Travel Answers about Spain

Do you have a travel question? Ask other World Nomads.