Existing Member?

proficiscorestvivo a blog about travel and food

I <3 Tehran -part1-

IRAN | Friday, 8 March 2013 | Views [314]

tehran

tehran

It has been difficult to choose a journey to which I could start the blog. I choose one of my last. The one that remains more in my heart.

The journey began in may 2011. In that year I myself was in India, for an exchange program with the university. During my stay in India, Pune to be exact, I met a guy, Hamed. We’ve been together since the beginning. We probably knew this story couldn’t last forever, but it didn’t matter at the time. For the time I was in India, we were always together.

Hamed is Iranian. He was already studying in Pune before I got there. Going out with him, I met a lot of his friends. They were Iranian too. Thanks to him I could come closer to a culture I didn’t have an idea existed. I will always be grateful.

Charmed by him and his story I decided I had to stop in his country before going back to Italy. It has been the wisest decision I’ve ever made.

Therefore, in May 2011 I embarked on an Emirates flight from Mumbai to Tehran, with a stop in Dubai. As soon as I landed, a new beautiful experience began.

continue reading here.

 

Tags: iran, iranian food, koobideh, lavashak, tehran

About proficiscorestvivo

tehran

Follow Me

Where I've been

Photo Galleries

My trip journals


See all my tags 


 

 

Travel Answers about Iran

Do you have a travel question? Ask other World Nomads.