Existing Member?

In the land down under The easiest way to keep everyone updated on what i'm up to!

Surfers Paradise!

AUSTRALIA | Saturday, 10 November 2012 | Views [284]

view from Q1

view from Q1

I realised after the first entry that it would be hard to describe what i'm up to since so many things happen each day! i'm now in surfers paradise trying to get through a bunch of rainy days...there's not much to do here if you're not at the beach and/or drinking! i spent the first few days on surfers battling hangovers and the harshness of the sun...ended up losing track of what day it was! one cool thing i've seen is a building called Q1: the tallest residential building in the world. at the top you can see 60km in every direction. i think i stayed at the top for about 40 minutes just staring out the window, hoping i could see a whale in the distance... but no luck!

sometimes it's a bit hard to keep moving and meeting new people and having to go through the whole "where are you from?" hoo-ha but i guess it's part of the experience. i do miss you all very much and knowing that i've got so much support all over the world gives me a lot strength every day :)

i'm finally gonna leave gold coast on monday and head down to byron bay, which i've only heard good things about! exciting!

not the best update, but i will try to do better with the next one :)

 

About prisca

Names that i can't pronounce part 1: Tallebudgera

Where I've been

Photo Galleries

My trip journals



 

 

Travel Answers about Australia

Do you have a travel question? Ask other World Nomads.