Existing Member?

Julie & Joe's Travels

Asia Again???

PANAMA | Saturday, 14 June 2008 | Views [678] | Comments [4]

So, just to inform those of you who care or are interested, Joe and I have made a plan for after our trip...

We are going to... South Korea.  Yes, yes, you read it right.  After months of discussion and debate we have made our decision.  The opportunities all across the board are just too good to pass up.

The plan is to work for a year (or shorter depending on how much we like it) and then do China and Southeast Asia.

Ok, that is our current story!  Let us know if you will be in the area or would like to join...

Peace and Love!!!

Comments

1

That's awesome news. Are you planning to teach again?

  Dinesh Jun 17, 2008 12:27 PM

2

Dudes, South Korea is fine for a visit but it would suck the big one to actually have to live there. One year is optimistic at best...

  Ollie Jun 28, 2008 4:34 AM

3

Hi guys,

Check out this blog by another WorldNomad called Jody who has spent a lot of time in S Korea teaching. I know she's heading back there in a week or two - worth getting in touch to find out her experience of living there...

http://journals.worldnomads.com/miss_traveller

Cheers, Christy
(Community Manager, Worldnomads.com)

  crustyadventures Aug 17, 2008 6:56 PM

4

Jules,

Sorry it has taken me so long to respond to your blog. The pictures look amazing. Are you just travelling for the sake of traveling, (a great reason)or are you involved with some organization. I have been in Europe all summer, which is why I did not reply, and I am teaching in Scotland year, so I am not at Sandburg, however, you can still reach me at my school email. I would love to hear from you and what you are doing. I spent some time in South korea a couple of summers ago also. Let me know what you are up to. You can check out www.jeffinscotland.blogspot.com is you are curious about what I have been up to.

Mr. B

  Jeff Brigham Oct 26, 2008 8:53 PM

 

 

Travel Answers about Panama

Do you have a travel question? Ask other World Nomads.