Existing Member?

travellista

Travel More and Live Life

PHILIPPINES | Wednesday, 3 February 2016 | Views [285]

Choosing the best destination you can go to is easy. Just pack your bags and go. But, only a few people can say that and mean it. Because for the select few, any travel destination is the best and they can just pack their bags in a hurry without thinking about expense, no worries about time and just going with the flow.

 

For the rest of us, we want to plan ahead. Count the cost, looking for the best value money can buy. And when were almost done planning, decide that when everything is in place, then that is the best destination and you are now ready to travel. And to make it all worthwhile? When your family is with you. I would rather just stay home and be with a good book and wait for the right moment when your love ones are also ready to travel. Then it's all worth it.

 

When tickets are booked, plans are in place, we are now on the process of packing. On the night before we go when we havent chosen any clothes yet to bring, what can you do? Be imaginative. Imagine yourself you are already in your dream destination. You open your bag and you want to find what? On your second, third and the next few days, what do you actually need? That will certainly help. Having a vivid imagination can help you decide what you really want to bring with you. Even choose where you want to go.

 

If imagination fails, ask a good friend, a helpful family member or someone from where you're going what to bring. And if you're the silent type and does not want any help from any person, Google is very helpful nowadays. Just a simple click and you'll be given any advice. From helpful, to funny to crazy tips, its all online nowadays.

 

Travelling starts. Bring a bottle of water to help you be on your toes and keep you hydrated. Being hydrated means you can keep your body healthy. And being healthy can help you make good decisions to stay away from bad influences that can ruin your day. Be friendly, but keep a careful distance and not reveal too much information so you can stay safe. Have google maps all the time so you would not get lost. 

 

Arriving to your destination, find a good source of food and water (google can also help you with this). Then enjoy your stay. Bring out your cameras and start the day rolling.

 

 

Tags: helpful tips, travel

 

About prei


Follow Me

Where I've been

Photo Galleries

My trip journals


See all my tags 


 

 

Travel Answers about Philippines

Do you have a travel question? Ask other World Nomads.