Existing Member?

Aussie in North America

Nice Quiet day, some sleeping, some movies, some beer

USA | Saturday, 4 December 2010 | Views [536] | Comments [1]

Had a nice relaxing day today, had a bit of relaxing, and was able to get my washing done. watched a movie marathon of harry potter, then watched the new twilight movie with everyone, it was... confusing, still don't understand why the vampires "shimmer in the light" and don't explode in a traditional firey ball of awesomeness. 

About to head out and have some drinks in town, see who is out there - days and nights are getting colder here now, am finding it is odd that I am getting used to this, really do prefer this cold so far, you know you are in winter, rather than just overcast days haha. But that being said, I do miss the occasional sunny day that makes you wonder if it is winter still. Here as Dan was saying the snow really does slow everything down. 

Well untill next time, update sooner rather then later.

Tags: drinking, movies, relaxing.

Comments

1

Hehehe, Harry Potter! Have you checked out the latest movie yet? Went and saw it with Lyds a couple of weeks back... it was good, but I hadn't seen the last 3 so it didn't make a whole lot of sense :P

Agree with you on the vampire thing: real vampires burn in the sun, they don't shimmer.

Later man, hope you're enjoying a proper winter!

  Scruffy Dec 20, 2010 3:24 AM

 

 

Travel Answers about USA

Do you have a travel question? Ask other World Nomads.